[Kuroko no Basuke] Kise Ryouta x Reader

Warning:

This portion contains, sexual content. If you are underage or not fond of such one-shot, I suggest you to not read any further.

×××

Stealing a glance at the wall clock in your bedroom, it was already nine twenty-seven in the evening as you were tutoring your blond best/close friend Kise who's having difficulty in mathematics. There is going to be a pretest tomorrow afternoon and he personally approached you after class to help him study in his least favorite subject.

"This is hard to understand, (First Name)cchi!" Kise complained before face-planting his face against your desk, tired from solving a moderate equation you gave him just a minute ago. You were lying down on your mattress and sit right up after his complaints and stifle a laugh, earning an adorable pout from the blond-haired male. "So mean, (First Name)cchi." He mumbles.

"Gomen, gomen." You said before standing up to approach him, looking over his shoulder and eyeing the sheet of paper he was writing on, noticing he got one of the formulas wrong. "Ryou, if one formula is wrong then the whole solution and answer will be affected too."

"Haven't I taught you how to solve it? You already answered the previous equation I gave you."

"But it was an easy equation before, (First Name)cchi, now I don't get it!" Kise frustratingly responds that you let out a breath and chuckle afterward before facing the blond and so did he, his eyes widen in noticing the close proximity with his lips only a few inches away from your moist ones.

Your eyes gaze into his mesmerizing topaz irises, seeing yourself reflecting in his orbs causing heat to rush towards your cheeks as you realize how close your distance is. You would've been lying if you said you haven't developed feelings for Kise. However, due to a certain incident during middle school, you got hurt emotionally and choose to hide and forget about your feelings, remaining to be his best/close friend and be right there for him when in need.

Reverting back to your senses, you could feel the warmth against your lips. Stunned, eyes widen in realizing Kise kissing you with your heart now beating rapidly and was jittery inside and he pulls away after a few seconds.

Kise's POV

"(First Name)cchi, I..." I breathe and backed away slightly, I was becoming needy, and wanting more of her. So I grab her wrist and kiss her roughly, expressing myself to her by my action. She was taken aback from my touch but didn't push me away so I took it as a sign to continue and kiss her more passionately, nipping her lower lip, earning a moan from her, and enter my tongue in her mouth, not leaving any crook and cranny left untouched.

It feels so good as I roam my hands up and down her clothed body before going under her shirt and she trembles against my movement. I have always laid my eyes on (First Name) ever since middle school, she has the qualities that I've dreamed of in a girl and fallen for her deeply.

However, on the day I attempted to convey my feelings to her, from there it changed because of a horrible misunderstanding due to Haizaki and a bitch who's labeled herself as my girlfriend, although it wasn't true. I was ashamed in front of my teammates, in front of (First Name) but she was still the first to approach me even in the situation I was in.

It was my main priority to rewrite the things I've done wrong and strengthen our relationship, wanting more than just being best/close friends. I want her to submit to me and make her mine and no one else, and I'm going to prove it by giving her pleasure with the use of my body and my love for her.

I groan into the kiss, feeling a tug on my hair, and I retracted from (First Name), a string of saliva connecting us both as we are panting heavily. Afterward, I pull her closer towards me, straddling me against my clothed member and she was wearing a skirt so I could feel her getting a bit wet beneath me.

Staring at her innocent visage, (First Name) let out a small yelp when I began attacking her bare neck, peppering it with wet butterfly kisses, and afterward trailing my tongue against the crook of it that she shivered and it wasn't long when she flinched as I located her sensitive spot just below her jaw. "(First Name)cchi, you, don't dislike this right?" I utter in an alluring tone before sucking and biting on her sensitive skin which she moans erotically. "Ryou..."

And turns me on even more.

It was after a minute when I left my mark. Feeling satisfied in leaving a purple-reddish love bite and I then start removing her white t-shirt, and she was now half-naked in front of me, her face bright red, and her (Random Color) bra is now visible in my line of sight and I teasingly unclasp it, eager to see her everything, I threw the piece of clothing somewhere in her bedroom and I could tell the look of cautiousness in her eyes, it was a first for her, and I kinda knew it was unfair that she is the only one stripped half-naked. "Ne, (First Name)cchi. Unbutton my polo shirt for me." I cooed, taking her hand in mine towards the top button of my shirt. "I feel quite hot and sweaty," I spoke with an engaging smirk naturally forming on my lips.

I chuckled at her hesitation and began unbuttoning the last two buttons instead to tease her, letting her see a glimpse of my navel and V-line. "Do you like what you see, (First Name)cchi?" I could clearly see her cheeks tinting in a reddish hue from embarrassment and I chuckled at her reaction, finding it adorable as her hands were still against my chest. "(First Name)cchi, unbutton my shirt." I urged and her fingers began to fiddle with my shirt's button, sloppily unbuttoning my polo shirt til the last one. I have my pride in being a model and I could see she was astounded in eyeing my well-toned body and I fully removed my shirt, my muscles flexing and leaving the shirt on the wooden floor where her clothes are.

As I hastily pull her towards me by the waist. Her chest push against my own, earning a grunt from me and I began grinding my member against her womanhood, wanting more of the friction. Heat began radiating off of our bodies and the lust was taking over me as I begin grinding harder against her which she groans with her arms wrapping around my neck as my hands were placed on both her rear. "(First Name)." I lean my head back due to the pleasure clouding my eyes. "I, I can't hold it in much longer," I said before stopping, standing up, carrying her, before laying her down gently against her bed, hovering above her. "I want to be inside you, (First Name)cchi."

I utter before lowering towards her bare mounds, my mouth engulfing her nipple, and start sucking and licking it harshly while my hand went to grope her left breast and fiddling with her hardened nipple, earning another noise from her in return, and did the same treatment to the other.

Afterward, I place a gentle kiss on the middle of her breast before trailing my tongue down to her stomach, coming in contact with her navel, and going downwards to her undergarment, toying her clothe region with the use of my lips that she whimpered a cry, every sound she made is music to my ears, urging me to continue my ministrations.

×××

Status: Under editing