[Fairy Tail] Natsu Dragneel x Reader pt. 2

×××

It was already four thirty in the morning and you start getting ready for your mission. Taking your clothing out of your closet, you head inside the bathroom to take a long shower, and afterwards wear your combat attire, prepare breakfast, and a few things needed for the mission, knowing it will probably take a month or so to finish.

Stepping out of your home, you begin walking towards your meeting place with Natsu and Happy, hoping they will be there on time. You heave out a breath as you walk out of the forest and onto the concrete road of Magnolia, there were no people in sight since it was quarter to five in the morning.

Arriving at your destination, your eyes widen in bewilderment in seeing Natsu and his exceed sleeping underneath the giant tree. “Don't tell me they slept here the whole time?” You thought and approach their sleeping figures and crouch down to see Natsu and Happy sound asleep.

Natsu is sleeping like an innocent child and is snoring audibly to which you stifle an amused laugh in eyeing the salamander, and start fixing his bed hair carefully, and hesitantly caress his cheek. There's a part of you saying you should just leave him here to sleep so you can proceed to your awaiting task, but the other was urging you to wake him and the exceed that you let out breath.

“Natsu, wake up.” You begin shaking his shoulder, but alas it didn't work. It was then, a sudden idea came to mind causing you to smirk, thinking of doing a harmless prank with the use of your magic, however.

A hand stop you from doing so as you were about to stand up, tugging you down, and loosing your balance causing you to fall onto Natsu's chest. His eyes were still closed and his arms are now wrapped around your waist which prevented you from escaping.

“Five more minutes...” Natsu mumbles under his breathe and your cheeks flush red with your heart thrashing loudly in your chest. “N-Natsu, wake up!” You whisper yelled, only for the pink-haired male to tighten his hold around your waist.

You let out a deep sigh and surrender yourself after continuous failed attempts in waking him up ans leaning your head against his chest where his heart is, you are wide awake, and all you could do is hear his soothing heartbeat. You then look down to eye the blue exceed who is now using your lap as a pillow and you start caressing his head that Happy cuddle closely.

“I guess a few minutes won't hurt.” You utter before easing into Natsu comfortably, missing the chance in seeing the small smile across his lips as you begin to hum your family lullaby.

×××

Status: Revised