[Servamp] Servamps x Sister! Reader

Requested by: anime4life2006

×××

It was already dusk and you were at a local park near your Eve’s home waiting for his arrival since he have school today even with his injuries. Usually you would go with him in your (Spirit Animal) form, but you weren’t in top shape due to the recent fight you had with C3 a few days ago. Although leaving you alone at home was a bad idea, (Eve’s Name) asked Mahiru his friend and classmate to let Kuro, your first eldest brother, the sleepy ash of sloth to watch over you that Mahiru approved with the said servant vampire agreeing without a second thought, worried about his youngest sister's well being.

[Author's note: Let's imagine they can separate with their Eve's.]

Kuro watched his youngest female sibling in a distance for he was sitting on top of a tunnel. On the other hand, you were seated on the swing watching the vast sky in a daze that the Sleepy Ash heave out a breath. “How troublesome, I could die.” Kuro thought having enough with the quiet atmosphere and stand up, approaching behind you, and began pushing your back with enough force for the swing to move that snapped you out of your daze. “Br-Brother!”

“You’re such a handful you now that?” Kuro utters in his usual monotone voice. “You're still thinking about what happened aren't you?” The eldest servamp continues pushing your back slightly as he speaks, the squeaking of the swing filled both your ears. “It’s just, I can’t stop thinking about it...” You trailed off, looking down at your feet. “It gave a huge impact in me.”

The battle between C3 gave a huge scar in your lifetime. The (Contract Item) that (Eve's Name) that you hold dear was shattered by one of C3's men during the fight. Incapacitating you causing your DJinn and power to slowly fade within. You could still remember (Eve's Name) calling out to you as he cried loudly as he held you protectively in his arms and he nearly lost his life because of your inability to fight back, but he still protected you, and in the nick of time, all of your siblings with their Eves came rushing to rescue you both.

Surprisingly, even Tsubaki showed up. Declaring a temporary truce for your sake and joined the fray, defeating the man that hurt you but it was from that point onwards, your eyelids became heavy with your Eve mouthing words that you couldn't hear anymore and darkness then engulf you completely.

After what felt like a decade, you had woken up into an unfamiliar room. Sitting up weakly and noticing your Eve sleeping on the side of the bed with bandages all over. The worry filling in your chest vanished but the fear remains and you began to stroke his hair and right after you retracted your hand, he woke up,  and immediately began apologizing as tears then stained his cheeks, and after everything else he renew your contract and gave you another (Contract Item) that formally belongs to his deceased sister.

Footsteps were heard and then the door afterwards opened in revealing Lily, All of Love your fourth eldest brother. “(Eve's Name), How's---” Although Lily wasn't able to finish his sentence as relief washed over him in seeing his imouto, awake from her slumber. “(Nickname)-chan!” Lily then came rushing towards you and gave you a tight embrace that you return back and you couldn't hold back a sob anymore, so you cried in Lily's arms that he rub soothing circles on your back.

Moments later, loud running footsteps were heard outside the bedroom and barging in from the door are the rest of your precious siblings. Sleepy Ash, Old Child, Doubt Doubt, The Mother, Lawless, and lastly World End. Relieved and happy in seeing their youngest sibling alive and well, your Eve then left you to talk with them and afterwards they immediately bombarded you lectures, warnings, and scoldings, that you listened with open arms that they also did with (Eve's Name) but Mahiru and Misono mostly did all the lecture on him.

Usually, Hugh, Old Child the second eldest brother and The Mother, the fourth eldest would be doing all the scolding but this time they kept silent as Lawless and World End, did all the lectures while Hugh was in his bat form, resting on top of your held like he always do with The Mother in her wolf form beside you, and Doubt Doubt who was also in his snake form, who's wrapped around your neck as a sign of showing his comfort and concern towards you.

Although at the back of your mind, you knew the heaviness that still lingers inside of you was due to Tsubaki was not present when you've woken up. Knowing he has a grudge towards your other siblings even with the temporary truce, you are an exception to him, because of all the servant vampires, you're the only one who knows of his existence, because originally you were the ninth Servamp of (Embodied Sin) and not eight.

“(Nickname). You're spacing out again.” Kuro's voice brought you back to reality that you blink before sheepishly smiling at your eldest brother and jumped off the swing before, facing him. “I'm sorry you have to bare with my moping self, Brother.” You said to Kuro before he sighs and transform himself into his cat form and going onto your shoulder, rubbing his furry head against your cheeks that you stifle a laugh. “That tickles, brother.”

“I may not be the one to show affection but if changing forms is one way to make you happy then I'll do so.” Kuro mutters as he made himself comfortable on your shoulders that you couldn't help but smile. I'm grateful to have such wonderful siblings.

×××

Status: Unedited