[Cells at Work!] U-1146 (WBC) x Female! Memory T Cell Reader

Requested by: Polli2123

×××

Sitting down on a broken concrete, your task in storing information of another foreign entity finished after it invaded merely an hour ago.

Eyeing the side effects in distaste. It was unsettling, almost all was in shamble whilst other cells proceeds in their own individual work after the uproar. Killer T is currently barking orders from the sidelines, ordering the rest to carry the remains of the entity and taking them into custody. His muscular back facing you as he was unaware of your absence.

"Shouldn't you be joining them?" A voice said, approaching. Sensing someone's presence who's now sitting right behind you, you peek in recognizing the blood-stained white uniform. Smiling to yourself, already knowing who it belongs to.

"I would like to tell you the same, " You lean against the back of the cell behind you, "U-1146-san." That in return he inwardly tensed but leaned in return, the back of his head resting against yours as one of his hands supported the both of you.

"I have my reasons," U-1146 utters his voice soft that you smiled already knowing what he means. “Of course, you do." You reacted, gently moving away. Shifting to a position that U-1146 lean fully back. Laying down onto your lap that his visible eye widen in awe.

“You deserve to rest, ” You said as you look down at him, “You and the others did well.” You gave him a smile that he does so in return.

“Uh, thank you,” U-1146 confessed, relaxing into your touch as you placed a hand onto his chest and the other caressing his hair. The moment you have together was a rare opportunity and limited because of your differences and the jobs assigned to the both of you.

“I have to return back now.” You muster up to speak that U-1146 rise from his current position and gives you his full attention that he nods in understanding.

“I should too.” U-1146 adjust your cap and putting a strand of hair behind your ear before placing a gentle kiss on your cheek, “Let's meet again soon.” He says before going to the rest of the white blood cells. Watching his retreating figure, your cheeks redden.

“Oi! Memory T cell!” Killer T yells gains your attention, “What are you doing just sitting there! We're heading back, let's go!”

“Yes, sir!” You mockingly said that he groans in return as you catch up to him, laughing.

×××

Status: Unedited