[Ace of Diamond] Chris Yuu Takigawa x Reader

It has been straight eight days after being discharged from the hospital due to acute appendicitis, your classmates knew what happened to you because it occured during a quiz in (Least Favorite Subject) and you were brought to the hospital near your school by an ambulance, followed by your closes friends.

After the observation conducted by your doctor and surgeon, the operation was defer after analyzing the findings of the latest CT Scan at the second night of confinement, not finding it crucial, and per requested by yourself to reschedule the operation, even though your parents were against the idea, but understood your decision.

Letting out a sigh, you shifted to the side making youself comfortable in your bed. It was saturday and you don't have anything to do since you were given restriction from your parents. As you were about to drift into slumber. You heard the doorbell ring causing you to jolt up with a start, eyes furrowed, wondering who is outside the front door, not expecting any visitors.

Climbing out of bed, you head out of your room in a hurry and towards the front door. Opening it in revealing, a tall brunet, your eyes widen in bewilderment with your cheeks flushed. "C-Chris! What are you---" You stammer but wasn't able to finish your sentence completely as the said male engulf you in a tight embrace.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

His words instantly made you stiffen in place. You haven't really got the chance to tell him you were sent to the hospital, knowing he will be aware by the spreading rumors and your friends eventually, also the fact you are too scared to admit your current condition to him. Chris was your boy best friend and your first love since childhood, but you chose to keep it hidden due to him only seeing you as a friend or a sibling, scared of ruining your friendship because of your feelings for him.

"Your actions told me otherwise..." You trailed off, returning his embrace after a moment and pulled away rather quickly. "What are you doing here even, shouldn't you be at Seidou?" You speak as you looking up to meet Chris' gaze instead your eyes widen in surprise, seeing a frown on his face. "Wh-What's wrong?" You began to stammer. "Chris?" But he didn't respond and just stare down into your (Eye Color) irises, until he let out a deep sigh.

"It's nothing, I'm just relieved you're doing alright." Chris said and shortly smiled before placing a long tender kiss on your forehead causing your cheeks to heat up with your heart thumping loudly in your chest, his sudden behavior confusing you instantly.

Wondering if he has the same feelings as you, or is it just wishful thinking.

×××

Status: Edited