[Karneval] Yogi x Reader

Yogi's POV

"It's no good," I collapse on to the soft mattress as soon as I have reached my room, "What should I do?" It was all because of the incident a few moments ago and I let out a devastated sigh.

I fully confessed to (First Name)-chan that I like her, no, that I love her. Her stunned expression fills up my head with her cheeks flushed, her image alone was enough to make my heart jump in a somersault.

(First Name) (Last Name). She is the assistant of Akari-sensei and many admires her, knowing that, I wasn't even sure of conveying my feelings towards her. And yet I.

I flail around in frustration at the thought before heaving a sigh. "I still haven't heard her response."

I let out a groan in remembering running away after realizing what I have done, somewhat relieved and disappointed on what I did, making an abrupt decision, I stood up with a start, wanting to clear my thoughts, and escape reality for a bit.

Opening the bedroom door, my eyes widen, and my heart begins to beat rapidly. Standing right outside my door was (First Name)-chan herself, about to knock on the wooden door of my room.

"Yogi." She utters my name, sending shivers down my spine, and I avert my gaze from her, the air between us becoming awkward, until I muster up the courage to speak.

"Wh-What are you doing here, (First Name)-chan?" I questioned and timidly face her.

"I, um," She pursed her lips and I couldn't help but stare down at her as she does so. "Can we talk?" And it was at that exact moment my heart lurch painfully inside my chest, nervousness eating me alive.

"O-Of course," I struggle to smile and then gesture for her to enter inside my room. "We can have our talk here, come in."

Your POV

I have entered inside his room, seated at the edge of his bed with him beside me. The air around me and Yogi was rather heavy, an uncomfortable silence between the both of us.

My heart is still beating loudly in my chest, ready to burst out any minute now, and I stole a glance at the golden-haired male, to see a glimpse of his cheeks in a reddish hue.

"Yogi..." I decide to speak up, although nervous.

"Um, y-yes? What is it, (First Name)-chan?" Yogi said his voice shaking, but I want to reassure him, and tell him exactly that I love him back.

I was taken by surprise when he abruptly confessed, although, I felt joyous to discover he actually feels the same way as me. Mustering up courage, I heave out a breathe before the corners of my lips curled upward, and without a second thought, I place my hand above Yogi's larger hand and intertwine my fingers with his.

And he faced me with a look of bewilderment written on his features to which I could only smile at him, and giggle whole heartedly before leaning my body to rest against his shoulder and gaze up at him lovingly. "I love you too, Yogi." I convey and I could see the smile now forming across his lips before pressing a lingering kissing on my forehead.

"I'm so so happy, (First Name)-chan!"

×××

Status: Revised