[Servamp] Servamps x Child! Reader

Requested by: anime4life2006

×××

Third Person POV

“Wor-kun, are you being serious right now?”

“Uh, I am.”

“This is so troublesome I could die.”

“How unexpected.”

“Can I have her?”

“STAY AWAY FROM HER, SHE’S MY EVE!”

You stare at the many people inside the room you are in, eyeing them curiously one by one as they bombard questions to (Servamp’s Nickname) before he transformed into a pig and jumping onto your lap. “Give me a break! You guys said you wanted to meet her, so here she is!”

You then began petting his head to calm him down and he instanly made himself comfortable on your lap. It wasn't long when a lady with purple hair having a grumpy expression, approach you and crouch down to your eye level.

“What’s your name young one?” She asked that you beamed at her and said. “I’m (First Name)! Can I ask for your name? Your hair is so pretty!” You complemented and was reaching to touch her hair when she stop you by holding your tiny hand in hers and responded. “I am The Mother, the Servamp of Wrath.”

“Mother?” You eyed with interest that she nodded, the look of affection could be seen in her eyes then you notice a tall man who’s face is covered by a paper bag with two more above his head that you found adorable. “That’s so cute!” You pointed at the tiny paper bag on top of him. “Can I borrow it?”

Doubt Doubt didn’t say anything but nodded and lend you one of the smallest paper bag on top of him. You happily took it and immediately put it on your head like his. “Now I’m just like you!” You smiled at him that he only nodded, entertained, and happy in seeing you enjoy yourself.

“Sorry for the interruption, but may I have a word with Wor-kun?” You then revert your attention towards a grinning blond-haired male who’s wearing red glasses. “Nice to meet you kid, the names Lawless, the Servamp of Greed.” He introduced before eyeing your servant vampire. You didn’t think twice and carry (Servamp’s Nickname), facing him to the male who’s name is Lawless while your servamp looks at his sibling with an indifferent visage. “Here you go.” You stifle a laugh while your servamp was bewildered, knowing your intention, and begins struggling in your grasp.

“H-Hey! (First Name), put me down!”

“Thanks, it will only take a good minute.” Lawless utters before he takes him towards a corner and you could see the two began bickering with the rest joining him afterwards, in the exception of The Mother and Doubt Doubt who stayed by your side. 

“I wonder what they’re talking about?” You ponder, curious whilst The Mother unexpectedly carries you that caught you by surprise and letting you sit on her lap to let you watching the males talking.

World End’s POV

“Hey! What gives?!” I transform into my human form as I was thrown into a corner by my sibling. Annoyed that I was separated from my Eve and the fact she gave me away.

“Are you aware that you are putting her in danger?!” Lawless utters that was enough to be heard by me, Sleepy Ash, Old Child, and All of Love. “She’s a child, Wor-kun!”

“Does she even know about the consequences?” Sleepy Ash questioned in a monotone voice that I answered irritated. “Of course she does! I told her everything she needs to know!”

“In full details?” Old Child added.

“Yes!”

“And I’m aware she is still a child!” I stood up, having enough of this conversation. “I know I may put her at risk but I vowed to always be by her side! I promised to protect her.”

“She may be young and innocent but she understands and have a kind heart. Even knowing the dangers I might cause she still insisted to be my Eve.”

“I tried to push her away and leave multiple times…” I trailed off, glancing at (First Name) to see her watching, and she smiled at me with her brightest one. “But I would always return back to her.”

“I see where this is going.” All of Love chuckles that confuses me.

“Okay then, that’s all I need to know.” I faced Old Child who spoke before transforming himself in his bat form. “Who would’ve though you are one with flowery words.” And flew afterwards causing heat to rush towards my checks.

“I guess me as well.” Lawless let out a teasing chuckle and followed suit that irked me.

“Me too, it’s troublesome but I understand nonetheless.” Sleepy Ash mutters before changing in to his cat form and running towards (First Name), jumping onto her lap in an attempt to sleep that revert me back to my senses.

“Hey! That’s my spot!” I fumed.

×××

Status: Unedited