[Kuroko no Basuke] Murasakibara Atsushi x Chubby! Reader

Requested by: AshliDinkelman

×××

You are currently in the convenient store, eyeing the snack isle as your eyes glimmer with happiness. You were given your monthly allowance by your parents this morning, wanting to spend it with junk foods and a few sweets before proceeding home.

Your parents, friends, and classmates already knew about your habit in eating a lot, like a lot. Seeing in your body figure being chubby, not fat but chubby. That they didn't pay much mind to because they think you are cute the way you are.

"What to buy, what to buy?" You said in a singing tone as you began choosing, not realizing a tall male watching your every movement as you do so.

"(First Name)-chin?" A familiar voice call out, gaining your attenting. Your lips naturally forming into a smile in meeting Murasakibara, your classmate, and buddy in terms of love for sweets. "Hey, Atsushi!" You beamed as the giant approached you. "What are you doing here, shouldn't you be at practice?" You tilt your head to the side, curious that he lazily replies. "We got the day off."

Murasakibara then eyes the snack isle that held various sweets. "Have you decided what to get?" He questions before staring into your (Eye Color) irises, causing heat to slightly crept up towards your cheeks. "I'm still undecided." You admit, reverting your attention to the tons of junk food in front of you. "Why not give me some recommendations?" I suggested earning a hum from him in return.

"Pocky sounds nice, get the (Favorite Flavour) one, and..." Murasakibara continues on and after speaking his suggestions. He head to get a basket stationed near the entrance before returning back to where you are standing. "Since you are buying. I wanna buy some snacks too, before heading home." And he began choosing one of every snacks that he could find on the isle that you follow suit. "Roger that!"

[Time Skip]

"I think I could eat this throughout the whole week!" You said in pure happiness as you walk side by side with Murasakibara as he eats a chocolate bar while his other hand was preoccupied by two plastic bag filled with different types of his favorite junk food, similar to yours.

You were holding onto your own plastic bag until he reaches out his hands towards your bag. "I'll hold it for you." He offers lazily, but was enough to make your heart a flutter from his action. "Wh-What? No, there's no need!" You denied, "You don't have t---"

"But I want too." Murasakibara pries the plastic bag from you and a sudden realization came to mind that you look at him skeptically. "You better not attenpt to run away with my snacks, Atsushi!" You scolded causing a slight smirk to tug across his face.

"Caught red handed." Murasakibara chortles that my jaw fell in disbelief. "I knew it!"

×××

Status: Unedited