[Hunter x Hunter] Chrollo Lucilfer x Reader

Silence filled the air mixed with panting breaths with Chrollo being on top while you were trapped in between his arms against the concrete wall. Chest almost touching and lips inches apart, the slightest movement would close off either of your lips completely.

Chrollo did not retract from his current position, his eyes fixed into yours not breaking contact, staring into your (Eye Color) irises intently like he was searching for something with none of you trying to speak and disrupt the silence. You heave out a shaky breathe, tired from your previous task and now this. 

You were in a foul mood when you came back at the base. Chrollo was just asking how the mission went but you gave him half-hearted remarks that somehow annoyed him and exclaimed, leading to your current situation now.

Also, his actions surprised and confused you greatly. Chrollo Lucilfer, his attitude consists of cool and composed, and he is the leader of the Phantom Troupe. Until lately, his behavior towards you began to shift. He would display different expressions and words that you would not expect him to confess.

You and Chrollo are currently the only people in the base that you were thankful of, you didn't want the rest of the Troupe to witness such a scene.

Although, It did come to mind on why they are not back yet and why two did not stay behind. Also, the fact that Hisoka, the magician you're always paired up with was assigned to an individual task while you were told to do another, and return back when the job is done by the Boss himself.

It was unusual, he's acting strange, and I know the others noticed too.

“Boss---”

“(First Name),” Chrollo uttered in his usual tone of voice with a hint of fondness. He leans towards you making your eyes widen and the heart in your chest to beat rapidly. His cheeks brushing against yours and whisper his following words near your ear causing your face to flush in a bright red color. From now on, you belong to me.”

×××

Status: Unedited