[Ace of Diamond] Miyuki Kazuya x Reader

A few months had passed ever since the bullying incident and (Classmate's Name) with her group of friends were expelled from Seidou per explained by your parents.

They immediately rushed to your school as soon as they received a call from your instructor, worried of your well being but, you reassured them by explaining what happened, about how Miyuki and Kuramochi helped you during that time.

It was a weekend and you were about ready to head out of your home to do some shopping for some clothing. Recently you decided to go on a diet and also did exercising, and with a lot of patience, it worked after a few weeks had gone by. You were now fit and have now successfully achieved your dream goal.

Your classmates noticed the drastic change in you which includes Miyuki and Kuramochi. A few days after the incident, you became quite close friends with the two males, finding time to watch their baseball practice, and getting to know the baseball team as well.

Stepping out of your room. You went down the stairs and going towards the front door, after saying goodbye to your father who was in the living room watching television, and you turn the metal knob to open the door. However, you were startled in seeing a certain brunet who was standing on the front porch.

"Ka-Kazuya!" You let out a gasp, "What are you doing here?!" The corner of Miyuki's lips curled up into his usual grin before saying. "Why are you so surprised, (Nickname)? Of course I came to see you." He reach to tussle your hair that you immediately swat away which he let out a laugh.

"Anyways, where are you heading? I was planning on ask you out today." Kazuya's words suddenly made your heart to jump inside your chest. "Kuramochi is out on a date with his girlfriend by the way, so he's not a part of this." The brunet flashes a genuine smile which he rarely do.

"I, I was planning to go out shopping." You answered back trying to soothe your rapid heartbeat. Before you could say anything else you could sense a frightening air behind you already knowing it was from your father that you laugh nervously.

"Great! Then let's head out." Miyuki then hold you by the hand which caught you off guard and pulls you out of your house, leading your cheeks to heat up in embarrassment.

"Wait! I have to close the door!"

[Time Skip]

Arriving at the mall, Miyuki was leading the way with you walking slightly behind him.

You look down at your conjoined hands, your chest feeling warmth. You would constantly get a fuzzy feeling whenever Miyuki is near you, but you didn't want to assume, and dismiss the thought of him liking you.

You didn't notice the look Miyuki was giving you and to revert your attention, he intertwines his fingers with yours, before tugging you gently beside him that you couldn't help but be flustered.

"So," Miyuki began, "Which clothes store are you planning to buy from?" He questioned, his cheeks in a pinkish hue. "We can search around if you want, I don't mind." To which you nodded timidly in agreement, delighted as you walk towards the first store you see hand in hand, without a single trace of letting go.

×××

Status: Revised