[Servamp] Lawless x Subclass! Reader pt. 1

Requested by: vampire_neko310

×××

An argentine sky filled your field of vision, as your sight became slowly a blur. The frigid gust of wind stung on your skin with your back against hard concrete beneath you, not knowing what would happen from now onwards. Is this the freedom that I sought? You thought, your body turning numb with your breathing deteriorating as seconds go by.

The suffering you went through was going to end after a few moments. Running away from your abusive family, your adoptive parents you once considered as family but no longer, for they would torture you with no valid reason and treat you as a slave in their household, urging you to escape from their clutches.

Only for it to fail miserably due to your stepfather as he ran after you. Reaching the outskirts of your neighborhood and shot you with his gun in hand, piercing your right chest with a single bullet, the shock and impact causing you to fall over, staining the ground with your blood.

Your stepfather spit venomous words at you before leaving your dying body in a empty clearing, surrounded by grass, and tall trees. You close your eyes as your eyelids became somewhat heavy and  also because of the now pouring rain, soaking your bloody covered clothes and (Hair Color) locks, your body numb not feeling the raindrops against you, mustering the strength to open up your eyes once more with blurry sight, enough to see a silhouette before you.

“To die, to sleep--- to sleep, perchance to dream--- ay, there's the rub, for in this sleep of death what dreams may come...” Upon hearing a voice though faint, you blink your eyes slowly, trying to get rid of the blurriness. You couldn't see the figures face but can only define yellow-blond hair.

“Is it better for you to give up and die rather than facing your troubles, dearest (First Name)?” The figure spoke and tears immediately form in the brim of your eyes, disregarding the fact that the stranger knows your given name. Instead, frightened you will only dream as death's door closely approach, never getting any peace from your troubles.

"No." Your lips barely mouthing your response.

The silhouette moves closely with your proximity only a few inches away. You can define dark red irises, staring into your once lively (Eye Color) eyes.

Mouthing words you weren't able to comprehend, warmth envelope your cold lips with a thick substance entering your mouth to your throat with your senses slowly fading, and completely drifting into a deep slumber.

×××

Status: Edited