[Servamp] Sleepy Ash (Kuro) x Eve! Reader

Kuro's POV

I was in (First Name)'s bedroom lying on the soft mattress whilst staring at the plain white ceiling in boredom. Her room was dimly lit and the only source of lighting was the lamp on her desk.

The flipping of pages could be heard as I glance in seeing her back facing towards me, with her seemingly delicate hand writing on her notebook, and afterwards eyeing the small clock on the nightstand to see it was already ahead of her usual bedtime.

She informed me beforehand, she has an important test tomorrow that needs tending to. I understand nonetheless but staying up this late at night is bad for her, including me, since I could not be at ease without her, I prefer to be in her warmth rather than slumbering alone.

Knowing my Eve at the back of my hand, she's a total bookworm. She wouldn't stop reading a light novel before once she's engross to it, which took me an hour to revert her attention, and me getting jealous over a stupid book.

"How troublesome I could die." I let out a short breath due to frustration.

It wasn't long until an opportunity came in seeing her stretching up her arms to lessen the fatigue she's experiencing and I take it as my cue to approach behind her.

Your POV

"(First Name)?"

A voice startled me and I turn around in meeting a pair of red orbs, belonging to Kuro, my boyfriend who's surprisingly still wide-awake. Knowing him as the Sleepy Ash of Sloth, he should be in bed by now.

"Kuro?" I utter, wide eyed. "Why are you still awake?"

"Baka... How can I rest knowing you are not by my side?"

And it was then, his words made my eyes soften, and I reach my hands to cup his cheeks that Kuro instantly eased from my touch, interlacing his fingers with mine and kissing the palm of my hand. Heat crept to my cheeks, his little actions never cease to make my heart lunged.

"Sorry, Kuro." I spoke, earning a nod from him.

Kuro kneels down with his hands still in my own and buries his head on my lap, and closes his eyes before he retracts his hands to gently embrace me, his arms wrapped around me as a sign of his longing, and I run my fingers along his soft blue hair. "What can I do to make it up to you?"

Hearing my words, Kuro looks up at me, and I softly drop a kiss on his forehead that he squinted his eyes, a pinkish hue tinting his cheeks, and I stifle a laugh at his cuteness, it was one of his qualities, something I couldn't avoid and fell in love with.

"Sleep with me." Kuro mouthed before he capture my lips with his to which I easily melt in and it felt like hours had passed. Losing air, we parted, and lean our foreheads together, latterly he princess carried me to my bed, and laid us down, with him resting on top of me.

"Kuro, you're heavy." I protest and he answered back sleepily. "Deal with it."

Hearing his light breathing above me, he nestle closely against the crook of my neck, already drifting into sleep. I let out a defeated sigh and then shortly a yawn escaped my lips, also feeling a bit drowsy.

I blink a few times before closing my eyes, finally let the sleepiness consume me completely. Good night, Kuro...

×××

Status: Edited

[Author's note: I just did some minor editing and barely changed none, also this is still one of my favourite oneshot that I have created by far.]