[Servamp] Jealous! Tsubaki x Reader

Tsubaki's POV

“Not interesting at all.” I mutter in disbelief in seeing (First Name) from a distance, hanging out with the bunch of wolves.

What's worst, she seems to be enjoying their company making my heart clench. The foreign emotion consuming me rapidly and it wasn't the first time. Her touch, her affection, her everything. It never stops to make my heart lunged, even with the simplest of gestures--- now was an exception, rage crept into me.

Seeing (First Name) parting ways with the wolves, it was my opportunity to confront her. Following right behind her tail, I made sure to not let my presence be known as I followed her down the bustling streets of the city and it wasn't long when I noticed the people around us becoming lesser and lesser until it was only the both of us left, our surroundings changing into a place full of greenery and a fountain in the middle of the area with empty wooden benches on the sidelines, it was then I knew and I came into a full halt. “You were aware I was following you from the very beginning weren't you--- (First Name)?” I spoke up that she spun around with her signature smile that sent my heart raising whenever we're alone. “I guess I was caught.”

(First Name) gave me a close eyed smile that took me at the edge of my seat and immediately began questioning her relating what I've seen a while ago. “Did you have fun hanging out with those not so interesting wolves?” I interogate as I closely approach her, staring straight into her (Eye Color) irises, and not breaking contact. “Did you?”

(First Name) stifle a laugh at me that made me annoyed. “We just have a bit of small talk, Tsuba-kun.” She said but I didn't believe it was just small talk, the gut feeling that I have told me otherwise, it was something more, and I want answers coming out of her. “(First Name).” I placed both of my hands onto her shoulders, grasping them slightly, as a proof of my eagerness. “Tell me now.”

Or else I couldn't hold in the jealous beast raging wild inside of me.

×××

Status: Unedited

[Author's note: I'm sorry, if it's very short, and super duper rushed. I'll revise this after my technicalities work is finished. Also, Tsubaki seems OOC here so please bare with it for now, I just made sure to publish this idea of mine before I forget.]