[Haikyuu] Sugawara Koushi x Reader

“I’ll be going on ahead.” (Best Friend’s Name) waved goodbye as she went out of the classroom, “Let’s meet up later, (First Name)-chan!”

“Okay!” You responded with a short wave and right after, you continue to write down a list of necessities needed for the camp out this weekend. You lean back against your chair, finally through with your writing.

“(First Name)?” Until a voice caught your attention in seeing a light grey-haired male entering inside the now empty classroom.

“Sugawara-kun, why are you still here?” You question the said male as he approached to where you are seated. “Don’t you have practice today?” Sugawara then nods his head before taking a seat on the chair in front of you.

“We do, but us third-years are excused because of the camp out.” He explained with a gently smile across his face. “How about you, I just passed by (Best Friend’s Name) not long, are you not planning on going home yet?”

“I was about to,” You begin to focus on gathering your belongings, “(Best Friend’s Name) and I are going to meet up after an hour to go shopping. I just need to head home and change clothing.”

“Mm, if that’s the case.” Sugawara’s cheeks then dusted in a pink hue which you are unaware of. “Can I at least walk you home?” You immediately pause in what you are doing and face the light grey-haired setter in front of you, his words definitely catching you off guard.

“If it’s okay with you.” Sugawara looks down on the desk, slightly abash as he awaits for your answer, causing your face to flush bright red with your heart thumping loudly inside your chest.

“O-Of course, I don’t mind.” You stutter out as you clutch onto the hem of your skirt, mustering a closed-mouthed smile even with your nervous state which Sugawara returned with a closed eyed smile, the blush on his cheeks still present.

“It’s settled then.” Sugawara stand up and return the chair back in place. “Shall we go, (First Name)?” He reaches his hand out for you to take which you timidly hold on to and nod your head in agreement, the smile on your lips never faltering.

“Yes.”

×××

Status: Unedited