[Cells at Work!] Killer T Cell x Dendritic Cell! Reader

Requested by: Polli2123

×××

"We're the invincible T Cells!"

"There's nothing in this world that we fear!"

"We're the invincible T Cells!"

"Hey! Step on it, you slowass scrubs!"

"There's nothing in this world that we fear!"

"We're the invincible T Cells!"

"Ano, I'm going to close the window." You said stifling a laugh and you can her Macrophage giggling just behind you. Even with the window close you can still hear the voice of Killer T loud and clear.

"What a drag! How obnoxious is that?" Helper T Cell utters, his face displeased. "Even in here, we can still hear him hollering."

"Talk about ruining tea-time again, huh, Regulatory T Cell?"

"Is that right?" Regulatory T Cell responded with her eyes focusing on her laptop. "This isn't tea-time, though. I'm working." Although she looks towards you, noticing your attention was caught elsewhere as you hold onto a book, staring right outside the window, speechless.

"Dendritic Cell-chan. Is something wrong?" Regulatory T Cell questioned that you let out a breath before pointing towards the window with a sheepish smile that she followed suit. "Oh."

"You know, Dendritic Cell-chan tea-time is totally---" But Helper T Cell was unable to finish his sentence when a Naive T Cell was thrown againts him sending him flying across the room and hitting the wall, you approach the Naive T Cell and helping him. "Are you okay?" You questioned, worried about The Naive T Cell and of course, Helper T Cell as well.

You heard running footsteps, turning your attention to Killer T and a few Naive T Cells approaching. "Whoops, Commander, Sir." Killer T said with an indifferent face. "Looks like I hurled him too hard."

"Oh boy! He took out the Helper T Commander again!" One of the Naive T Cell says and I look toward Helper T Cell who's regaining his composture and adjusting his glasses.

"Killer T... Boy." And it was from there onwards the two began arguing with each other again.

Sighing, you heard a grunt causing you to lower your eyes toward the Naive T Cell. "Are you all right? Just take it easy." The Naive T Cell then face you, his cheeks immediately flush in a reddish and the other Naive T Cells came rushing either side of you.

Seeing the Naive T Cell is now alright, growing a pair, you stood up, and approach the two. "Alright, that's enough. Both of you."

Helper T Cell and Killer T Cell paused and looks at you. "But! Dendritic Cell-chan---" Helper T Cell protested.

"Or do you want me to reveal another photo album that Nii-san secretly hid." You smiled causing panic to arise to both Helper T Cell. "THERE'S ANOTHER PHOTO ALBUM?!"

"D-Dendritic Cell-chan!"

"Dendritic Cell." Hearing Killer T calling you, you glance at him and gave him a close eyed smile before reverting your attention to the panicking commander. Missing the chance in witnessing the slight blush dusting his cheeks, in the exception of one. "Eh?~ Killer T-kun. I saw that." Helper T Cell said that caught your attention while Killer T Cell made an unexplainable reaction.

"You... You saw nothing!"

And it was from that moment, another arguement broke out.

×××

Status: Unedited

[Author's note: Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not being able to publish. I keep on having nosebleeds recently and it scares my mum, so we're going for a check up to see what's really wrong with me. Also, thank you so so much for the 11.3k reads, it really means a lot to me.]