[Hunter x Hunter] Hisoka Morow x Reader pt. 2

Your POV

I breath out a sigh as I curl myself into the comfy mattress. After the stroll and sight seeing around town, we have now settled in a hotel we just booked when dusk came. Having our own separate room and privacy which I was thankful of. Although, I still cannot shake the thought of the uncomfortable event this afternoon, the feeling of someone eyeing me behind my back, the chills seemingly permanent, and odd.

But luckily. Gon, Killua, Kurapika, and Leorio was present beside me, making my uneasiness to lessen and help me forget about it temporarily and now, it is eating me alive, already having a vague answer to whom it belongs to.

Sitting right up, I got out of bed, and decided to head out to get some needed fresh air, even knowing it might be dangerous, I still went with it. Locking my room door, I tuck the keys inside my pocket, and I hear walking footsteps to which I put my guard up, but I let out a relieve breath to see it was just Gon.

“(First Name), where are you going?” Gon questions as he approached me. The corners of my lips tug upward and tussle his spiky hair that he begins to whine. “You are always on my case, huh?” I say before answering him, “I was planning to get some fresh air.”

“Can I go with you?” Gon's says pleading and I shake my head without a second thought.

"I'm sorry, but not this time." I smiled and begin walking that Gon follows after me.

"But why?" He questioned and I answered simply.

"I need a bit of girl time, Gon." I admit and a sudden thought came to mind. "Alright, how about let's make a deal?"

"A deal? What kind of deal?" I nodded my head and start explaining. 

"If you let me spend the night out for a bit and don't follow me, I promise to train you for a couple of weeks." I suggested and it was enough for Gon to smile widely, "Deal?"

"Do you really mean it?" Gon says, earning another nod from me. "Yes! It's a deal!" He then stick out his pinky finger to which I interlock mine with his, stifling a giggle.

[Time Skip]

I was now at a park, sitting at one of the wooden benches to get a breather. Gazing up at the night sky in seeing the moon surrounded by the many twinkling stars. It was a nice feeling.

There aren't many people around here making it tranquil, fit to my liking. Knowing Killua and Gon, they would surely barge inside my room, and start throwing pillows and making a lot of noises like usual, Kurapika and Leorio eventually would join in on the fun too.

Already having a feeling Gon told Killua about my whereabouts. They are planning something devious, still I couldn't help but smile at the thought. They're like little brothers to me...

It was then, I accidentally let my guard down, and my eyesight was covered by a pair of hands, a gasp escaped my lips, hearing a whisper near my left ear. "Guess who?~"

And I was aware who's voice it belongs to, sending chills down my spine as I muster up the courage to speak. "H-Hisoka..."

"Correct, (First Name)-chan." Hisoka mischievously laugh as he retracts his hands away from my eyes and I instinctively back away to see him standing there, seeing like he was having fun.

"Wh-What are you doing here?" I stutter as I said those words, his action made my brain to fly in different places, and my heart is beating rapidly at his presence. I know I'm screwed when I see it...

"Hmmm, I wonder." Hisoka says before he disappears from my vision and my eyes widen in dismay, sensing his presence now behind me, and he wraps his muscular arms around my waist a bit tight, not intending to hurt me but enough to keep me in place, feeling his chest against my back.

He let out a low chortle and his gesture immediately made my cheeks heat up and I could feel his face getting closer to my neck, feeling his hot breath made me gulp and tense up, and I look at my surroundings in seeing we are the only ones here. What, what should I do?!

Panic begins to rise within me and I let out a yelp, feeling Hisoka's lips against the crook of my neck, trailing upward to my jawline before going down to the exposed skin on my shoulder causing me to shiver.

"Hi...soka." I utter rather quietly and it was a huge mistake to speak. Hisoka begins to bite down and suck on the same spot, and I hold onto his arms encircled around me for support, my legs at the verge of collapse in feeling the unexplainable pleasure.

It wasn't long when Hisoka pulled away, I could tell he was satisfied to hear a hum from him, and he licks at the bruised skin which he created, afterwards feeling him placing a lingering kiss against it before speaking, his sentence making my eyes widen instantly. "Now then, I wonder what will I do to you next?"

×××

Status: Unedited

[Author's note: I'll be honest I was planning for this to be a lemon, but my mind couldn't take it, so I'll leave it at that and let your imaginations run wild.]