Women and cars ||tbs||

A/n: you and Thomas are not together, you have a boyfriend and he's your best friend's brother

A/n: you and Thomas are not together, you have a boyfriend and he's your best friend's brother. This takes place into a car, enjoy.

'Why are you looking at me?" Thomas said glancing at me quickly before looking at the road again. His knuckles went white from the grip on the steering wheel.

"What? I wasn't. You are such an egocentric!" I scoffed but I honestly did watch him. His strained arms while he firmly changed gear, his hair falling softly in front of his forehead, his deep brown eyes concentrated.

He stifled a laugh.

"What was so interesting in looking at me—oh, i meant— at your left?" He had that obvious tone. He already know it was a lie.

"I was looking at the sidewalk, there were pedestrians and you didn't stop the car" I said simply shrugging and crossing my arms around my chest. "You can't drive, Thomas."

He simply nodded.
He had to turn left to take me home.

He turned right.

"Where are we going? You had to turn-"

"Turn left? Oh I am sorry, I can't drive. My mistake." He glanced at me with a smirk on his face keeping on driving.

Idiot.

"Do you know what?" He stopped the car to the side of the road and undid his security belt. He got really close to me, our noses almost touching. An hand caressed my arm going down and down and down.

He undid my security belt and whispered.
"Let's change roles, shall we?"

This guy was such a tease.

"You are crazy" I simply laughed watching him getting out of his car. I finally got out of the car and sit down at his place. My hands were now gripped to the steering wheel, I blushed thinking to his hands' touch.

"Now" he started glancing at my lips a couple of times then looking back at me. "Drive my car like if it's the only one you've ever driven, y/n"

"This is bullshit" I scoffed.

He put his left hand on my knee softly.
"Just go" he ordered looking the road in front of him keeping his head on his hand palm.

I could not say anything more.
I obeyed.