Brit Assassin ||newt au||

Au: alternative universe: American Assassin set. You are one of the team Stan train! Newt and Mitch are brothers! Enjoy it! I tried something new and I hope you like it! If you still have not read it go read 'Back to Past' with Thomas Sangster! Have a good day and thanks again because we reached 4k views and this is incredible for me!

 You are one of the team Stan train! Newt and Mitch are brothers! Enjoy it! I tried something new and I hope you like it! If you still have not read it go read 'Back to Past' with Thomas Sangster! Have a good day and thanks again because we reache...

Things were becoming difficult. I was becoming more and more impulsive and impulse got me in trouble a lot of times, so much it almost killed me.

"You are going to get yourself killed! What were you thinking about?" Stan, a middle-aged man who trained guys with anger problems, trying to change them into killers—told me.

"I am still here, am I not? Don't wor-"

"I fucking worry! You are the only girl I have decided to train and if you get yourself killed people will find us out and I can't allow this!"

I glanced up at him then back at my hands that were playing with the bracelet my mother gave me. I needed to feel her close in that moment.

"They won't find you out, I would never talk even if they take me. I am a person of honor, anyways what do you expect me to do?" I stood up angrily.
Here impulse goes again.
"They killed my mother!" I screamt holding back the tears. "They killed my mother" I whispered.

Stan looked behind me and I turned around. Mitch and Newt Rapp—the last guys who came here to be trained—were there. I scoffed and left the room without saying anything else.

As I got out of the room I felt an hand gripping my wrist. I knew who it was. Newt. He was the younger Rapp brother. He was one of the best men of Stan even though he was a new recruit. He had good aim and he was fast. He had only one defect: he took everything personal. And in this work this could literally kill you.

"Let me go, I don't want to talk"
"Y/n, wait. Come on"
"I said. Let. Go." I hissed.

He let go of me and passed an hand through his hair. I started to walk away when I heard him talking so I had to stop.

"You are not like this y/n, you are much better than this. And you know it"

I didn't face him, I looked at something undefined in front of me.

"You know you are going to get yourself killed if you keep on being like this.. Your mother-"

"Don't you dare talking about her! Don't!"

I turned around and walked towards him. I started punching his chest. He didn't move. Tears came out and each one of my fears with them.

"Your mother wants you to be strong, you have to be strong for her, for the team, for me" He slowly wrapped his arms around me calming me down. He rested his chin on my head whispering. "Everything will be fine"

I looked up at him.

"What did you say?" Tears in my eyes.

"I said everything will be fine" he caressed my arms to calm me down. "Don't cry y/n"

"Not that, before.. something about me being strong for-"

"For everyone you know" He slowly touched one of my locks of y/h/c hair and put it off of my face. He slowly got closer to my hair and whispered two words that gave me shivers.
"For me"

"What do you mean?" I frowned confused.

He looked at me into my eyes and leaned in 'till he pecked my lips with his. Our lips started to move in synchronization, our tongues touched just like my hands were touching his chest. That's exactly what I needed. I needed to be strong and I needed someone to rely on. I needed him.

"This is what I meant" he finally said smiling.