WCKD is good ||newt|| pt.1

"Where did you take her? Where's y/n?!" Newt trailed off getting mad at those guards.

"Hey keep your friend tied!" One of the guard punched Newt into the stomach until he fell down

"Hey keep your friend tied!" One of the guard punched Newt into the stomach until he fell down. Thomas immediately kneeled down next to his best mate to see if he was ok.

Tommy knew that Newt had been through a lot lately. They just arrived in this facility where people told them they were safe from wckd but since they arrived they haven't seen or heard Teresa and y/n and both of them were starting to worry.

"Hey, Newt, are you ok?" Tommy asked him while Newt nodded. He didn't care if that hurt. Y/n's absence totally hurt more.

"I just need to know if she's fine. Back in the glade we spent  every shucking day together and I genuinely miss her, you know?" Newt said passing an hand through his blonde hair.

"Technically, she's pretty close to you" the voice was Janson's. One of the chiefs in that place. He wanted the kids to trust him but both Thomas and Newt didn't trust rat man—that's how they called him.

"What do you mean with that? Is she fine? Let me see her, please" Newt stood up.

"I am afraid you can't"

"I can't. Really? Why?"

"She's helping us and we are helping her. She needs the necessary care to be better. The maze destroyed her."

"Don't tell me what the maze did to us. I bet we know so much better than you do. Y/n needs us and we need her. Her life-"

"Funny you mentioned life, Newt because that's absolutely what I believe in. Life. At all costs. You can't see her. Not until she'll be better" the man trailed off and turned his back to the concerned boys getting out from the automatic door.

That's when Thomas and Newt saw something that made them understand wckd has followed them.

They saw Teresa and Y/n. They were taken into a room almost unconscious layed on a stretcher. Thomas tried to mentally contact Teresa and with surprise she answered.

"Is everything ok with you and y/n?"

"...n- we must- leav- wckd"

Her answer was weak just like her.

"Teresa focus on me. Tell me what's going on."

Teresa tried to focus and to give his friends the answers they needed. Some tears escaped her face as she looked her friend y/n, about to pass out for weakness.

"No one ever leaves this place. Wckd. It's always been wckd"

Thomas widened his eyes and turned to Newt.

"What happened? What's wrong? Tommy talk to me, please""We are leaving" "What? What do you mean we're leaving? I won't leave y/n-""We are getting Y/n and Teresa and we are getting them tonight

"We are leaving"
"What? What do you mean we're leaving? I won't leave y/n-"
"We are getting Y/n and Teresa and we are getting them tonight."