Choices ||newt||

A/n: ok this is pretty sad but I hope you enjoy this anyways! ♥️ also i am so sad to announce that this imagine book is over, i am so sad but also so happy because of all of you. You can keep on reading my other Thomas Sangster book and tell me if you'd like to read something more by commenting 'i am here'
I will also tell you about my trip to London!
~
London is beautiful exactly as I remembered it guys. It was an amazing experience that i will always look forward to. Obviously I haven't met Thomas even though we were really close because we were on the underground and went to the same park but in different days sooo, well we haven't met. But i am glad i had the chance to be in the same place he has been and lived the kind of life he's living.
Also, about the BAFTA, I have arrived there late so I haven't met anyone except for my sister who has seen Timothée Chalamet but didn't recognize him at first and thought it was only a boy that looked like him so she didn't have the chance to take a pic with him.
By the way, i am leaving a picture for you guys so you can see how amazing and dynamic that city is.

Lately the Glade has been a weird place filled with a lot of jealousy and distress all because two gladers, Thomas and Newt,  fell in love with the same girl—y/n

"Why don't we let her choose?" Thomas simply asked.

"Because one of them is going to be left broken-hearted and we won't be friends anymore. I can't lose you or her. But Mate, I cannot help the fact that I bloody love her." Newt said distressed.

"I know the feeling."

Even though both of them have tried to stop their feelings they always found themselves thinking about her and since she was a medjack it was not easy for them not to see her. Especially Newt who got special cares for his leg injury.
-
Y/n softly touched Newt's leg and helped him standing it on the bed then started massaging it. Newt softly groaned.

"I am sorry! Did I hurt you?" Y/n asked looking the blonde boy concerned. Newt did really love Thomas and cared for him but he couldn't keep looking at y/n without her knowing his feelings for her. Actually her touch made him shivers and he was really attracted to her. But how could he betray his friend?

"No, you didn't. It's perfect, actually." He looked at her full of admiration. "Y/n there's-"

"Newt I need to tell you something and I must do it now or I won't be able to do it anymore." She quickly said looking at him carefully who simply nodded.

"I don't honestly know how to begin." She blushed steading her breathe.

"You are worrying me, y/n. Is it something bad?" He nervously chuckled. She's so beautiful, he thought.

"I will show you instead. Is it fine for you?"
He nodded again.

"Okay, close your eyes, then." And so the blonde did. Y/n leaned in and cupped his cheek with her hand pecking his lips with him softly once, then twice 'till their lips started to move in synchronization. His hand softly rubbed her neck going down to her waist pulling her closer. After a while they both pulled away, eyes in eyes, their gaze running from eyes to their lips.

"I don't understand." Newt shook his head.

"I have feelings for you since when I first came out of that box." Y/n started talking. "I don't see myself with anybody else, but you, Newt." She paused before saying "I love you."

"I cannot imagine myself the day I will stop loving you, y/n." He hugged her tightly looking ahead while resting his chin on her head. He was so happy he finally got her but felt somehow guilty for his friend.

In that exact moment the door opened revealing Thomas with tears in his eyes. He was feeling so hurt he could not even move but he really loved her and wanted her happiness so Thomas smiled to her.

She's the one who chose, Tommy. She's the one who chose, he thought.