Thanks (Levi/Rivaille x OC)

Victoria Jaeger:

Scouting Legioner

Squad Leader

Levi's bitter rival

If someone was to ask about the female this is what anyone who knew the woman would say right off the top of their heads. She was tough and had carved a name for herself out of nowhere, especially with the latest Battle of Trost. She was a person who didn't take anyone's shit and put people in their place.

Enter Corporal Levi:

Blunt

Violent

Short

He came from a background that was less than ideal. In fact his joining of the Scouting Legion was rocky. It was only when he was put into basic 3DMG training for the Scouting Legion when his problems with Victoria began.

Year 844

"Attention!" Commander Shadis yells out.

Everyone falls into line, cadets in rows and then the respective Squad Leaders in front. Victoria stands tall in front of the rows that make up her squad. She holds her head high, ignoring everyone looking at her. She was in her 'leader persona' right now. Victoria already knew what this was about because of her meeting with the higher ups earlier and so for her it was just a waiting game until this was over.

"From now on these three will be fighting alongside you! You three... introduce yourselves to your fellow soldiers." Shadis orders.

Three figures step forward. Victoria's eyes trail over the three of them, already she can tell that two of them aren't going to survive past their first expedition. The third one though, he might just make it. Victoria can only hope that she won't be stuck with them though, they already look like they'll be a pain in their squad leader's ass.

"Levi."

"My name's Isabel Magnolia! Nice to meet you!"

"Farlan Church. Pleased to meet you." 

None of their soldiers look enthused. In fact they look like they're gonna get violent any minute now. Victoria shifts inconspicuously from one foot to the other, waiting for the fallout. 

"They will stay in Flagon's squad. Flagon take care of them."

"In my squad?!"

Victoria quirks a lip in a snicker, poor bastard. "Oi, wipe that shit-eating look off your face, Victoria!"

"I don't know what you mean, Flagon." She steps over and places a hand on his shoulder, "Congratulations, by the way." She passes by the man, enjoying his misfortune immensely. 

"Yeah well you're helping me train them!" He calls back. 

Victoria stops suddenly as the short one, Levi, was in her way. She stares at him but neither move out of the other's way. For at least a few minutes the two stood stock still, everyone in shock. The Legioners because they knew of Victoria's reputation and Farlan and Isabel because they knew of Levi's reputation.

However the thing that every one of them couldn't help but note was how similar the two were. Both of them almost had the exact same glare on their faces too. 

"Move cadet." Victoria growls.

Levi's glare intensifies, "You move, you're the one leaving."

And so the rivalry started from there.

Year 850

The battle of Trost was a massacre. Dead bodies everywhere and titan's ashes filled the sky. Victoria stands up, finally having finished collecting the patches of her fallen squad members. They had fought valiantly and she would keep the remaining Wings of Freedom patches of the ones she could collect to send back to their families. They wouldn't be forgotten.