Chapter 1

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"KRYSTAL" my mom yelled the tenth time because i was blasting the music and choosing to ignore her. "WHAT" i screamed.

"Your father and i need to tell you something important" she said. I sighed and turned my music off to go downstairs & hope I'm not in trouble. "What do you want" I said. "You should probably sit down for this" my mother said, looking down at the floor.

"Okay im sitting, are you going to tell me the 'important' thing now?" I said as I rolled my eyes. "So since you have only a few weeks left of high school left we decided to send a letter to an amazing art school abroad in Australia" she said while looking down at the floor "and when we sent your application we didnt think you would get in but it turns out that you did." My jaw drops, I was speechless. "And your flight leaves two days after graduation." She says quietly.

"WAIT WHAT" I screamed. "YOURE SHIPPING ME OFF TO SOME SCHOOL ON A DIFFERENT CONTINENT & YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME UNTIL NOW!" I can't believe this, they're sending me off to Australia. No they can't do this, I've lived here all my life, North Carolina is my home & now they're just shipping me off to some art school in Australia, in fucking Australia where i dont know anyone.

"Why?" I whispered. "We just want what's best for you & you're academic and art career" my dad spoke. "Do you guys not understand that my life is here, that my best friends are here, that my FUCKING FAMILY IS HERE & NOW YOU'RE JUST SHIPPING ME OFF WITHOUT A CARE IN THIS DAMN WORLD!" "KRYSTAL HEATHER JACOBSON WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" my mom screamed as i cringed & said sorry softly.

"We thought it would be a great thing to do for you since you've grown to become a wonderful artist." she spoke as my father rubbed her back getting her to calm down.

I opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't figure what to say. So I stood up and ran into my room and slammed the door and just cried and screamed to myself "How am i going to tell my best friends."

OMG OMG OMG I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND YA SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND ALL THAT STUFF ILY!