Chapter 18

HALEY'S P.O.V.

"CALUM YOU CAN'T JUST GET MAD AT ME FOR NO REASON! YOURE FUCKING DRUNK!" I yelled at Calum while he kept yelling at me.

"I SHOULD'VE CHEATED ON YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE. YOU'RE A FUCKING WHORE. GET OUT! AND DON'T TELL ME I'M DRUNK. I WOULD KNOW IT WHEN I'M DRUNK" Calum yelled at me throwing a beer bottle at me. Thank god I dunked in time.

"CALUM BABE PLEASE STOP!" I choked out in between sobs.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU DAMN SLUT!" he screamed before throwing another beer bottle at me. I walked out the door and slammed it hearing the glass hit it.

I broke down right then and there. How could he get drunk? Why is he doing this? Who the fuck gave him alcohol in the first place? Where do I go now, I can't go back to the dorm because my key is in Calum's apartment.

So I decided to go to Luke's. I know Krystal's there she's always there. I grabbed my bag and started crying some more as I walked down the hallway and knocked on Luke's apartment door.

He opened it and stood there in shock and then pulled me into a tight hug. I sobbed into his shirt as I heard Krystal come over and join the hug. Even though no one knew what was wrong thank god they were there for me.

"Okay love now tell me what happened?" Krystal asked once I calmed down. Luke was in the bedroom because I wanted to talk to her alone.

"So I got to Calum's apartment to tell him about stupid English class and ask him for help. I walked in and saw him on the couch with empty beer bottles and a full one in his hand." I took a deep breath and continued "I walked thru the door and started cleaning up the beer bottles hoping he wouldn't notice and then I took the other pack of new bottles and he took my wrist pulling me into the couch snatching the beer out of my hand and then we started yelling at each other." I choked.

"Oh my god hun I am so sorry. Tomorrow we are going back to the dorms to get you a new key and we'll talk to Calum after that." Krystal said with concerning eyes.

"Ok. I really need to talk to him. I already miss him so much and I love him so much. I just can't believe he started to drink again, especially like that." I said with less tears running down my face.

"He fucking drank alcohol again!" Luke exclaimed. I didn't even notice he was there. and Luke hates it when Calum gets too much alcohol in his system. When there's too much alcohol in his system he always got too physical and the worst person on the

planet. He needs the help. He really does.

"Luke it's fine. I'm fine. I'm not hurt. He didn't mean it." I tried getting him to calm down but he ran out the door slamming it shut.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I can't believe it. Why the fuck did Calum get drunk. He knows better, for fuck's sake we've told him to watch his drinking for who knows how long. He was better and tonight I need to know why he did it.

I got the key out of my pocket to his apartment and saw him there with his head in his hands crying. He should be crying he fucking messed up with Haley and us and I need to know why.

"What the hell did you do dumbass?!" I said to him angrily.

"I-I cheated on her" he mumbled to me "and then I got drunk and yelled at her." he started to cry again.

"You did what?!" I can't believe he did that. Haley is an amazing girl and one of my best friends.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I was already kind of drunk and then this girl from school came up to me and started dancing with me and kissed me and I didn't kiss her back. I pulled her off me I swear and I got a taxi and came back here and drank my feelings." he said with red, tear filled eyes.

"Ok well first it's not really cheating if you didn't kiss her back and mate you better be telling me the damn truth. Second she's coming over tomorrow to talk to you and she told Krys that she loves you and misses you already. So tomorrow when they comeover you need to explain everything and hope she takes you back." I explained before grabbing her dorm key and walking out the door.

"Thanks mate." he said with a slight smile.