Chapter 12

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Why was my mom calling me. I guess I should answer. I felt Luke's arm wrap around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Mom?" I asked

"Krystal" she sniffled "Something happened"

What did she mean by that?

"What do you mean mom?" I asked confusingly

"Y-Your .. f-f-fath-er" she said crying between words "h-he got in-to a c-car a-accident a-and he did-n't m-make i-it" she said breaking down into sobs.

"WHAT!?" I said almost breaking down my self. I could feel Luke's grip tighten around my waist pulling me into his chest while I sob into his shirt while dropping my phone onto the dock and wrap my arms around him while he squeezes me tighter.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I could hear the phone conversation. I could hear the worry in her mom's voice. When Krystal screamed into sobs all I could do was pull her into my chest tightening my grip around her body. Her sobs got louder and I knew it wasn't good.

I kept whispering in her ear saying that everything's going to be okay and all she could go was sob some more and scream "NO IT'S NOT. HE'S GONE MY OWN FUCKING FATHER IS GONE! HE'S DEAD LUKE HE IS DEAD AND I DIDN'T EVEN SAY GOODBYE LUKE!" she screamed into my shirt causing both of us to fall onto the dock while I pull her into my lap so she can be even closer to me while she bawled her eyes out gripping onto my shirt.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I can't believe what I just heard. My mom told me that my dad died. My own fucking father is dead. I couldn't even say goodbye in person.

I sobbed for what felt like hours into Luke's shirt while I sat in his lap and he rubbed circles on my back whispering to me that everything is going to be okay. I just hope it will be.

Luke drove me back to his apartment and I got in the shower and sat there with my legs pulled into my chest while I cried some more. I just couldn't take it anymore and I knew what was going to happen when so got back to my dorm tomorrow. I just hope that Haley isn't home so she doesn't see what I am going to do.

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT TRUST ME THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE EMOTIONAL BC I STARTED CRYING IN THIS ONE SO I WILL BAWL IN THE NEXT ONE ANYWAYS AW LUKE AND KRYSTAL AW