Chapter 6

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"Krystal? Krystal? KRYSTAL!" I heard Haley scream in my ear as she shook me awake. "ughh what" i groaned loudly. "You're alarm didn't wake you up and i have been shaking you forever i swear" she sounded annoyed but then chuckled after a little while.

Since I only have 30 minutes to get ready i just put my north face sweatshirt on and grab my white distressed skinny jeans and quickly put on foundation and concealer and add on mascara to make my eyes look bigger and more awake and then put my messy straight hair into a messy bun. Then i heard Haley come into the bathroom and ask me if I wanted to walk to our first two classes together with some of her friends and i said yes just to have more girl friends since I guess I'm on friendly terms with the guys.

"JESS! KAT!" Haley screamed and ran towards the two girls. One was a couple inches taller than me and had gorgeous long blonde wavy hair in a high ponytail with light blue eyes that sparkled. And another girl had red hair that is in a fishtail braid with big brown eyes like mine. "Krystal this is Jess" She says pointing to the blonde "And this is Kat" and before I can say anything they both pull me into a hug and squeeze me tight and tell me that my hair is so pretty and my eyes look gorgeous.

After my first two classes with Haley, Kat, and Jess my next class was English and I didn't have that class with them so I was hoping one of the boys would be there with me. As soon as I sat down and started doodling in my notebook I saw someone in Black skinny jeans and a dark blue hoodie sit next to me. They take my pen out of my hand and write something in my journal and when i read it, it says 'Hey Krys, if you didnt notice it's me Luke(;' and I didn't even notice that I was smiling like a maniac. During the whole 90 minute class me and Luke laughed and wrote in my notebook about how boring this class was and if we could be partners in our story project and about my life in America. After class we walked back to my dorm room to start on our project so we weren't procrastinating.

It's been an hour and so far we have written three sentences, laughed till our stomachs hurt, jammed out to music and sang along and then we became so close to each other from laughing that our faces were so close to touching. I could feel his cool breath and it gave me chills up my spine and before I knew it he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me and i kissed back and he flipped me on my back to deepen the kiss and it was best kiss I have ever had and it was so passionate and i wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him down closer as he moved his hands to my waist. Then I heard a very familiar Australian accent and heard her scream "HOLY SHIT YES"