Chapter 5

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

*knock knock*

"SHIT" the girl says as she pulls back from the boy and straightens her clothes out while the boy buttons his shirt and stands next to her with an arm around her waist. "OMG YOU MUST BE MY ROOMATE AHH HII" she says and she actually seems pretty happy because she pulls me into a tight hug.

"Hi" I say, pulling away from the hug "My names Krystal, Krystal Jacobson." I say with a smile plastered on my face.

"Hi I'm Haley" she says with an Australian accent "And this is my boyfriend Calum. Sorry about what you saw I didn't think you were coming until later" Haley laughs as I look over to Calum who's face is red from embarrassment. "I should get going." Calum says as he kisses Haley on the cheek and walks out of the room. Haley was so pretty she was about five inches taller than me and had pretty dark brown hair and gorgeous eyes that looked like fireworks.

"So? How was your plane ride?" She asks. "I mean for a 19 hour plane ride it was okay" I say laughing a little bit.

"Hey do you want to come hang out with me and my friends tonight? We're going to the diner next to the campus. It'll be fun and I think they are going to love you!" she says and all I can say is yes. Because i really need to make some friends.

Once we enter the diner and Haley takes me to a booth with four guys. One of the guys happens to be Calum. But I dont know who everyone else is. But the guy with the blonde hair wearing black skinny jeans and a nirvana t-shirt and wearing a lip ring is pretty hot.

"Krystal you've already met Calum" she giggles "This is Michael" she points to a boy with hair died red "This is Ashton" she points to another boy who is also blonde "And this is Luke." All the boys nod except Luke, he stands up and says hello and sits on the other side of the booth with me making my stomach flutter with butterflies.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

When the guys tell me that Haley is bringing her new roomate to the diner with us all i do is listen to Calum describe her and I instantly think she is flawless and I really can't wait to meet her.

After ten minutes Haley walks in with a girl that looks 5'3" so shorter than me and she looks so much prettier than what Calum described, well he actually wouldn't make her sound pretty since Haley is her girlfriend so that makes sense. But this girl is just gorgeous, no she's not gorgeous she is breath taking.

"Hi I'm Krystal" she speaks and my stomach fills with butterflies and her American accent is the most beautiful accent I have ever heard. So when Haley sits next to Calum I get up and sit next to Krystal and watch her blush while she sees me sits next to her and all I can do is smile and listen to her talk about her high school stories which makes my heart melt because her voice is just amazing and so are her stories and I really want to get to know her better.

HALEY'S P.O.V.

"Hey babe" I whisper into Calum's ear making him jump, which always makes me laugh.

"What love" he says quietly "I think Luke might have a thing for Krystal and I think she likes him also" I say quickly before the group catches up to us.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"Soo did you have fun tonight?" I hear Haley ask me while I take my makeup off in the dorm bathroom. "Yeah I actually did. The guys are really nice, especially Luke, he's really cute." I said realizing what I said then jumping a little and covering my mouth while Haley screeches.

"I KNEW IT OMG I KNEW IT" she says loudly and then I quickly put my hand over her mouth so she doesn't say anything else until we get back to our room. "SHUSH" I say while slamming the door to our room shut. "I knew you liked him and I just know he likes you!" she squeals as i lay down onto my bed with my hands over my face.

"Are you gonna do anything about it?" she asks me and i shake my head. "WHY NOT" she squeaks and i sigh and say "Because I just met him and I want to get to know him better. Let's just sleep and wake me up so we can get ready for our first day of classes tomorrow" "UGH fine but you two will end up together I just know it!" she squeals and then i close my eyes and sleep about everything that happened tonight.