Chapter 11

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Oh my god. He was finally asking me to be his girlfriend. Well damn its about time. His words that he just said to me made me blush and smile so big. I couldn't even say a word because I was in so surprised but also super happy that he finally asked me.

"Yes" I mumbled softly into my hands "Yes" I said a little but louder "YES YES YES" I screamed happily jumping onto Luke wrapping my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck slamming my lips into his. Our kiss was passionate and heated, like no other kiss and it's probably because I'm finally his girlfriend.

Wow. I, Krystal Jacobson, is Luke hemmings girlfriend. I could not be any happier. He makes my day everytime I talk to him. I love the way he makes me blush and always compliments me. I love the way he shakes his leg when he gets nervous. I love the way he bites his lip like I do. I love the way he holds my hand. I love the way his eyes light up whenever he sees me walk into a room. I love the sparks between us. He makes me feel perfect and that's what I love about him. That is why I love him.

Fuck. Did I just say I loved him. Oh my god. I do. I love him. No what if he doesn't love me back? What if he doesn't catch me when I fall for him? What if I get my heart broken by him? What if I have to leave Australia and leave everyone and say goodbye? No no just happy thoughts in my head right now. This is such a great moment for both of us and my negative thoughts can't ruin that.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

OH MY GOD. SHE SAID YES. THANK THE LORD THAT THIS PERFECT GIRL SAID YES TO ME.

I could not be any more excited and I am so glad that she said yes. She's gorgoes. No not gorgeous, she's breathtaking. I love the way her eyes light up when she sees her hears something shes overly passionate about. I love the way she laughs about every stupid little joke. I love her American accent. I love how her hair falls onto her face and how I always move it behind her ear. I love the way she bites her lip. And mostly I love her and I just hope she loves me back.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V. (next morning)

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Why did this fucking alarm have to wake me up right now. Last night was amazing and I just want to sleep for like ever. But then I felt a pair of hands grab me out of my bed by my waist throw me over my shoulders and before I could see who it was I noticed the blonde hair and black skinny jeans and knew exactly who it was.

Luke.

"HEY HEMMINGS PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed hitting his back while he's carrying me down the hallway.

"BABE PUT ME DOWN NOW!" I shouted "I LOOK LIKE COMPLETE CRAP" I said now noticing that I was wearing my favorite North Face black hoodie and spandex with knee high maroon socks on my feet.

After what seemed like 20 minutes Luke finally put me down and told me to buckle up. When I realized where I was all that came out of my mouth was

"Why the fuck are we in your car" I said annoyingly, sounding like I was about to kill him.

"You'll see" he said with a smirk on his face.

Damn I couldn't say no. His eyes and smile just made me relax and trust him.

What seemed like hours of being in the car Luke finally stopped the car and I had no idea where we were.

"Luke where are we?" I asked in shocked.

"This is the lake where I used to go to when I was a kid." he said with a smile on his face and started taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I said with a chuckle, admiring his not too toned body and looking at his v-line.

"Like what you see?" he said to me with a grin on his face.

"Oh my god" I said covering my face with my hands "I didn't mean to stare I swear!" blushing like crazy Luke removed my hands from my face and just stared at my and kissed my forehead.

"C'mon get out of your clothes. We're going swimming" he said taking off his pants but leaving on his blue boxers.

"Okay fine" I said as I rolled my eyes.

After stripping into my black lace bra and panties I thanked myself for putting a bra on before I went to sleep.

I was a little too scared to get in the water. I mean it was freezing outside all ready and didn't want to jump in.

Then all of a sudden I felt a pair of hands pick me up around my waist and before I could say anything I was thrown into the freezing cold lake water screaming. I turn around and see Luke laughing hysterically.

I get out and push him into the lake and he grabs me by my wrists and pulls me in with him leaving me screaming for dear life.

A couple hours later we decided to get out and dry off. Once we were dry we put our clothes back on my phone started ringing.

Great who was it now. I was having so much fun with Luke. I looked down seeing that I missed the call but when I saw my screen I had 10 missed calls from my mom. When she called me again I answered with Luke's arm wrapping around my waist.

"Mom?"

"Krystal" she said sniffling "Something happened"