Chapter 21

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"Luke, babe slow down." I said to Luke while he sped up on the road.

"Babe. It's fine. No one is here we'll be fine." he said with a small smirk on his face.

"Whatever. Just don't go any faster." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear while gripping onto his thigh nervously.

"Ow love seriously look at me. Everything's fine. We are going to be safe and noth-"

That's when I saw the bright lights from the other car in front of us coming right at us.

"LUKE! LUKE! LUKE!" I screamed while shaking Luke with blood running down his face and hands.

I saw his eyes slowly flutter open to see his light ocean blue eyes which looked more grey and droopy.

"Krystal, I love you" he whispered loud enough for me to hear "so much." and that's when his eyes shut and his breathing slower down to nothing.

"NO! LUKE PLEASE WAKE UP!" I yelled loudly with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall.

"Krystal! Krystal wake up!" I heard Luke say to me while shaking me by my arms with a worried look in his eyes.

I shot up in the bed shaking and crying even more tears. I felt Luke's arms pull me back down to him with my head lying on his chest while I cried even more.

"It was you Luke. We we're driving and you we're speeding and you said everything was going to be fine. And then a car came out of no where and hit us and you didn't make it, you died Luke. You died. I can't live with out you Luke. You're my everything. I love you so so so much." I said into his chest with more tears falling down my face. I know he couldn't understand me that well but he did.

"Krystal. Look at me. I love you so so much and you are my everything. It was only just a dream. And I am not going anywhere. I'm here with you forever." He said with his bright blue eyes looking into my boring brown ones. I smiled and rested my head back onto his chest and fell back asleep as he traced circles on my hips softly singing 'In My Veins' into my ear, letting me drift off into a peaceful sleep; nightmare free.

I woke up with a sleepy Luke lying next to me. I slowly untangled myself from him to get ready for the last week of school before winter break.

I walked into Luke's bathroom; well I should call it mine because I have all my stuff everywhere while Luke has three things in a little corner.

I turned on my flat iron and quickly changed into my black high waisted shorts and white crop top while my flat iron heated up. I straightened my hair quickly before tying it up into a high ponytail and adding a small baby pink bow onto my hairtie.

I put on foundation and concealer, curled my lashes, and put on three different kinds of mascara for longer lashes. I put on the finishing touches of my makeup and slipped on my black high top converse before heading into the kitchen to see Luke making waffles.

"Morning sleepyhead." I said while lightly giggling and walking over to the bar stool and sitting down while he handed me a plate of waffles with syrup and bacon.

"Thank god. I'm starving and I love your waffles." I said widening my eyes and stuffing the waffles into my mouth. I watched as Luke laughed and walked over to me and set his plate down and sitting on the bar stool next to me.

"Well you obviously love me more than these waffles, right?" he said giving me a jokingly glare.

"No. These waffles are amazing and I love them way more than you." I said laughing as he pinched my sides causing me to shriek and jump out of my chair. I fell down and quickly stood back up racing to his room but he sadly caught up to grabbing me by the waist and pinning me down to the ground tickling my sides.

"Okay Okay. You win. I love you more, way more." I said finally catching my breath and seeing Luke on top of me laughing.

"Good." he said smiling and leaning to my fave kissing me softly.

"I really do love you. But we have an 8 o'clock class to get to in 15 minutes." I said pushing him off me to grab my back and pour some coffee into my cup.

Luke grabbed some coffee as well and we headed out the door together walking hand in hand to his car.

"Krystal pleaseee." Haley said to me while we walked down to the diner for lunch.

"Why do I have to go. I have to study for finals. I don't have time to go out to a club on a Monday night." I said as I rolled my eyes and entered the diner.

"C'mon it's just for a couple hours. And all the girls are going and so are the guys. We will leave by 11p.m. I promise you. But please come!?" Haley said almost about to get on the floor to beg.

"Ugh fine. But only until 11 and then I'm done until break." I sighed and walked towards a booth

"YAY!" Haley squealed as she sat across from me.