Chapter 34

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"Krys. Krys. Krystal!"

"WHAT!" I screamed at my 8 month pregnant best friend.

"Sh-she's coming..." she said quieter.

"She's coming? She's coming!" I said
jumping out of my bed, grabbing my iPhone to call Calum and also grabbing the bag we packed for the hospital.

"Yes Krystal she's coming! UGH!" Haley yelled.

"Ok ok ok. C'mon we'll call Cal in the car." I said helping Haley up and to the car. I put her in her car because 1. there is no way in hell her water is going to break in my car and 2. the car seat is in her car anyways.

"UGH HURRY THE FUCK UP YOU WHORE" my quote "best friend" yelled.

"Damn your hormones are not getting to you at the moment." I said laughing.

"Fuck" she took another breath "you."

"Hey hey, Haley are you ok?" I asked a little bit worried. She nodded, not being able to talk at the moment. She then pulled out her phone and connected to the Bluetooth in her car slowly. She hands me the phone with Cal's contact information on the screen. I pressed the call button and listened to the phone ring.

"Hello?" Calum asked tiredly; due to us waking him up.

"Cal go to the hospital. Haley's having the baby. We're on our way now." I said taking a quick look at my best friend who is taking deep breaths.

"What?! Ok I'll be there in a few minutes with the guys." he said with the background noise of shuffling around. "We'll be there in the 15 minutes." he said before hanging up.

"ARGH KRYS IT HURTS!" Haley yelped clutching my hand and the car handle. Haley screamed once more before we pulled into the hospital parking lot.

I lead Haley to the hospital and to the front desk. "Hello. How may I help you?" the middle aged blonde woman asked us.

"She's having her baby. Like right now." I said showing her the pregnant 19 year old.

"Oh Ok well let's take her to a room then." she said grabbing a wheel chair and handing me a clipboard to fill out with Haley's information.

"Oh and her boyfriend and our friends will be here in a few minutes." I said to the receptionist. She nodded and took Haley to the room with me following behind.

"Ok Haley. It's time to push." Dr. Shepard said while walking into the room with Dr. Grey behind him with a clipboard in her hands.

"Wait no, I can't. Calum's not here yet." Haley said with a quiet voice.

"I'M HERE BABE. I'M HERE." the familiar Australian boy said running into the room.

"Oh thank god." Haley said before letting out another scream.

"Ok now that everyone's here lets start pushing." Dr. Shepard said getting into position.

HALEY'S P.O.V.

6 hours later - Penelope Anne Hood was born. 7 lbs. 6 oz. She is a beautiful baby. Her eyes are exactly like Cal's and she has my nose and mouth - so Calum says - and she has our brown hair on the top of her head. I'm so happy that I get to call this little girl mine. My little Penelope Anne.