Chapter 4

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Great my alarm clock is going off and it's three in the morning. That means that I'm leaving today for Australia. That means it's goodbye in North Carolina.

"TURN IT FUCKING OFF" Ally shouts when she hears my alarm clock, she obviously isn't a morning person. Well hell I'm not either, it's fucking 3am. And Raegan is just all cuddled up to me and isn't awake yet and I really want to just scream at her so I did.

"I'M AWAKE I'M AWAKE I SWEAR" Rae says as she jolts up in the bed shocked. Next thing i knew she hit in the stomach causing me to moan and fall back on the bed. "Love you too Rae" I say chuckling.

"Krystal?" Ally and Raegan both say at the same time as i get up out of the bed. "Yeah?" I say. "Please don't leave" Raegan says as her eyes fill up with tears. "Rae please dont cry because then I'm going to cry and we've been crying all weekend" I say holding back some tears.

"Ally make sure she doesn't cry while I get in the shower" She nods her head and next thing i knew they were both crying, that's great. Because I needed my two best friends to cry while I leave to go to another continent great.

After i shower and put on some concealer to cover up my bags from last night & put some waterproof mascara on, i quickly throw on some white shorts and my black north face sweatshirt and put on my black converse for the plane ride. Then we got into the car and my parents drove us all to the airport while we were crying in the background and i knew my parents were getting sick of it because they have been hearing us cry all weekend.

Once we got to the airport i hugged my parents while they tried not to cry and said my 'i love you's' and then made my way to Ally and Raegan. "I am going to miss you guys so much but I promise i will visit asap!" I say crying a little. "We love you so much Krys and we will skype you every chance we get!" Ally says since she's the only one not bawling while Raegan is. Then we all start sobbing and I thank myself for putting on waterproof mascara. I then hear my flight being announce and I pull apart of the hug with my face super red and having red puffy eyes while Ally and Raegan say i love you and hug me once more before we all start crying as I walk onto the plane.

This is goodbye, this is actually goodbye. I have no idea when i will be back or if i will even make friends at my new school and the most heart breaking thing of all is that I had to say goodbye to my best friends who I never thought i would have to say that too.

After what seemed like 40 hours of being on a plane i finally get to Australia and find a taxi to take me to the college. After 20 minutes of being in the car and grabbing my luggage out of the back I read my paper that the principal gave me and go over to my dorm to meet my new roommate. Dear sweet Jesus i hope she's nice. When i walk in i see two people in a heated make out session and all I can think of doing is knocking.