Chapter 2

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

-3 weeks later-

BEEP BEEP BEEP

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan and press snooze on my alarm clock to make it shut up. And then all of a sudden i get a phone call from one of my best friends Raegan.

"KRYSTAL KRYSTAL GUESS WHAT ITS GRADUATION DAY WE ARE FINALLY GRADUATING THIS HELL HOLE" she screams in the phone making me want to choke her. "I'LL BE RIGHT OVER TO HELP YOU GET READY SEE YOU IN 5!"

It just came to my mind that today was the day i have to tell everyone I'm leaving for Australia in two days, two fucking days and I'm leaving my home. God i really hope Raegan and Ally aren't pissed, especially since I'm going to be saying it while im giving the speech since I am valedictorian.

Right on cue I hear Raegan race thru the front door and into my room jumping on my bed. I swear in that moment i felt like crying bc this was the last time she was going to do this.

"COME ON GET UP YOU LITTLE BITCH WE'RE GRADUATING TODAY!!" she screams and it seriously sounds exactly the same as the phone call from five minutes ago.

"Okay okay you little brat." i groan as i get out of bed and head over to my bathroom. After 30 seconds of not being around, Raegan runs into my bathroom and dumps all my makeup out and turns on the curling iron she brought over.

"Rae is this really necessary I mean i was just planning on some mascara and foundation and straightening my hair." I say annoyingly. "Are you kidding me this is TOTALLY necessary, Krystal we are graduating today and we have to look perfect!" She says while her dark blue eyes twinkle and her blonde hair starts to fall onto her face.

"How exactly did we become best friends, because I'm starting to regret it." I chuckle as she playfully punches my arm. "Just shut up and put your dress on so i can start doing your makeup and hair." She winks & I can't help but laugh because she can't wink to save her life.

After I change into my short black lace dress and put on my white wedges I can't help but smile because after everything that has happened in these past four years of hell they call high school I am so glad that we are finally graduating & then I remember about leaving and how I have to tell her and Ally about me leaving the country.

When i walk back into the bathroom i grab my phone and start playing some music and call Ally. "Hello" she says, sounding exhausted. "Hey love, Rae's here doing my makeup and hair and getting ready for graduation if you wanna come and get ready with us too?" I ask hoping she'll say yes because i really want to spend today with all of us together one last time. "YES I'LL BE RIGHT THERE DO NOT MOVE!" She screams, while i hold back my phone and laugh causing Raegan to get eyeliner on my nose. "Dammit" she mumbles.

15 minutes later I hear Ally come into my bathroom standing with her ombré hair curled and wearing a white dress with flowers on it and wearing blue heels as a pop of color. "IT'S GRADUATION DAY" she yells causing Raegan to again get eyeliner on my nose because she can't perfect this god forbidden wing eyeliner.

"ALLY trying to work on a masterpiece here" Rae says annoyingly but then starts laughing quietly. "Sorry Rae but I'm just so excited that we are finally done with high school and we get to go to UNC together!" she says very very happily.

I can't believe I forgot that we all got into UNC together. We were all so happy about it, now they're going to kill me when i tell them I'm studying abroad in Australia. Shit.

OKAY SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS ABOUT GRADUATION AND IM REALLY EXCITED FOR IT SO YA AND THEN THE GOOD CHAPTERS START COMING!