Chapter 35

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I needed to talk to Luke today and ask him if he wanted to go back home with me in two weeks.

"Hey Lukeeyyy." I said walking down the hallway of his apartment.

"Yes Krystal." he said from the small kitchen making two cups of coffee.

"So on Christmas my mom sent me a plane ticket to go back home for a week or so and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?" I asked him grabbing my coffee and an apple.

"Well I don't have any money for a plane ticket babe." he said grabbing my right hand and leading me to the couch.

"The ticket is for two people and my mom would love to meet you." I said with hope in my eyes.

"Fine I'll go" he said with a smirk and a giggle "when do we leave?"

"Two weeks from today, so next Tuesday." I said kissing him on the cheek and grabbing the remote to turn on How I Met Your Mother.

Eight episodes and lots of cuddles and kisses later my stomach started to growl. I probably shouldn't have skipped breakfast and lunch.

"Someone's hungry." Luke said laughing and getting off of the couch. Hopefully going to the kitchen.

"Very. Are you making dinner or am I?" I said chuckling and grabbing the egg carton, avocado. cheese, and a bunch of other vegetables and things to make an omelette.

"Omlettes?" I said turning around on my heel to reach the pan. Of course I'm too short to actually reach it. Before I could turn around, a pair of hands grabbed onto my waist and turned me around lifting me up onto the counter. Luke reached up behind me and got the pan and put it on the stove, our eyes not breaking contact.

He slowly walked back over to me grabbing my hips and pulling me a but closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my hands around his neck playing with the little hairs on the back of his neck.

I pulled his face closer to mine and we both didn't think for another second before slamming our lips together.

The sensation was amazing. Our kisses are always better than the last. They always end up with more love and passion than before and I love it.

After what seemed like hours I pulled away and jumped down on the counter pecking the corner of Luke's mouth before turning the stove on and cracking the eggs.

Luke walked past me and whispered in my ear "Tease." squeezing my butt and walking away turning How I Met Your Mother back on.

I'm the tease? More like he is.

I will definitely get him back soon.

*Two Weeks Later*

"Luke wake up." I said shaking the sleeping boy next to me.

"Huh? What time is it?" he asked rubbing his eyes and grabbing his phone.

"4:57 in the morning." I said grabbing my phone too and started to scroll through Twitter and Instagram.

"Why are we up so early?" he asked in his raspy morning voice.

"We have to leave at 6am because our flight takes off at 8:45." I said cuddling into his chest for warmth.

"Well we better get ready and go." he said pressing a kiss on the top of my head before picking me up and placing me on the floor.

I walked out of the room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my messy bun. I already packed my makeup and there's no point on putting makeup on for a nineteen hour flight.

When I finished washing my face I went back into Luke's room to put on my black Brandy Melville joggers and my loose white tank top and grabbing my maroon zip up jacket before going to the kitchen to make me and Luke some coffee and started cutting up some fruit to eat with greek yogurt.

A little bit after we drank our coffee and ate Luke went back into his room to get our suitcases and i grabbed our phones, headphones, chargers, school books, and my glasses and contact case and stuffing them into my carry on before we left.

Luke came to the front door dragging our two suitcases and taking the keys out of his pocket to lock the front door.

"You ready babe?" he asked before locking the door.

"I'm ready when you are." I said helping him by grabbing my suitcase.

"Then lets go." he said smiling and kissing me on the cheek.

This is going to be a very eventful week. I can feel it.

-------------------------------------------------
A/N:
HI GUYS!
SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER BUT THATS BECAUSE I JUST CAME BACK FROM BREAK TWO WEEKS AGO AND IVE BEEN JAMMED PACK WITH ESSAYS AND HOMEWORK AND LAX PRACTICE AND LIFE. BUT I HAVENT FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU PERFECT HUMANS. I HAVE THE NEXT NUMBER OF CHAPTERS READY BUT IM GOING TO FIX THEM A BIT AND UPLOAD THEM TOMORROW MORNING. AND YOUR IN FOR A LITTLE SURPRISE AT THE END OF THE NEXT CHAPTER((: OK LOVE YOU.
XOXO|bay