Chapter 37

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I can't believe that she's leaving in four months. That's when the school year ends. Four fucking months.

I went upstairs to her room upset and started packing. She is leaving me and it would kill me. Doing this is killing me too and if it hurts her it doesn't matter. She lied to me. She was going to leave me anyways. This is easier for the both of us.

She walked into the room. Her body shaking and her eyes on the verge of letting her tears free.

"Luke I am so so sorry." she said walking towards me and grabbing my hand. I pulled away fast enough before she could get ahold of it.

"No you aren't. You lied to me Krystal. You fucking lied to me. You are leaving me and you don't understand how much it hurts. It hurts so damn much Krystal!" I yelled at her.

She took in a shaky breath before saying, "What are you doing?"

"Packing and leaving." I said blankly.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"You can't just pack up and leave!" I yelled at the broken, blue eyed boy packing his suitcase.

"I can. Especially when the person you fell in love with lied to you and broke you." he said with tears trying to exit his eyes.

"This is really goodbye?" I asked, my voice cracking at every word.

"Goodbye Krystal." he said walking out the door leaving me broken.

"Krystal! The last box came!" my mother yelled from downstairs.

"Haley I'll call you later. The last of my stuff came." I said into my phone to my best friend.

"Ok. Love you lots Krys. Miss you." she said before hanging up.

"I'm going to run some errands. I'll be home in about 3 hours." my mom said grabbing her purse and keys and walking out the door.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the box and brought it back into my room. I opened the box and hated everything in this box.

Haley packed all my boxes from the dorm and Luke's apartment. This box was filled with pictures of me and Luke, me and Haley, the other three idiot Aussies, and photos of me with Jess and Shelby.

I didn't even know I was crying until tear drops started to drip onto the pictures. God damn. I've been crying for two weeks now, well ever since Luke left. God it's been two weeks. I lost the one person I loved and who actually made me happy because I lied and hurt him.

I never thought that he would actually leave. I never thought that he would say goodbye. Everyone does leave me at some point but I actually thought he would stay.

You know what? Saying goodbye sucks. I know that I deserve this. I hurt him and myself. I hurt Haley and Shelby and Jess. I hurt the three Aussies. I hurt everyone.

Not even thinking for another minute I grabbed my medicine for my head and multiple other pills from the cabinet and grabbed my mother's vodka. Good thing I didn't eat anything today.

"Goodbye." I whispered before taking a handful of pills and a long drink of vodka.

♡The End♡