Chapter 27

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Luke and I finally made it back to Australia this morning.

I am so jetlagged. And I'm pretty sure Luke is too because he can barely walk straight without falling asleep. It was actually pretty cute.

I turned my phone back on and found 3 new messages and 2 missed calls.

message 1:

from Ally

Krystal I love you so much. Please call me soon. We need to talk.

I ignored it and scrolled thru my other messages.

message 2:

from Rae(:

I miss you so much already Krys! Call me soon. I love you. Stay safe darling. xx

I decided to answer her because I didn't get to say goodbye to her this morning

from me

I love you Rae so much! I miss you too love. I'll call you when I get thru with this jetlag. xx

I saw my final message. It was from Haley.

message 3:

from lovie<3

Krystal. When you land I need you to call me back asap! This is really important! xo

I decided to call her once I got back to Luke's apartment. I wonder what was so important?

The missed calls were from Haley. Damn this must be really important. I hope everything's ok.

I called Haley once I got home and she told me to comeover to Calum and Mikey's apartment.

I threw on one of Luke's hoodies and started waking down the hall to their apartment.

Luke and Cal went to the store to get some food for Luke's apartment and to catch up.

I knocked on the door and a very worried Haley opened the door.

"Haley what's going on? Is everything okay?" I asked. A little worried myself.

She just grabbed me by the arm and pulled me into the bathroom.

I could not believe my eyes.

This is something I was not expecting to see today. Maybe in a few years but definitely not today.

I can't believe it.

There were six tests lying on the counter.

To be more clear there were six pregnancy tests.

All of them were positive.

Holy shit.

Haley's pregnant.

HALEY'S P.O.V.

"Krystal. Say something. Please. I need your advice." I told her looking at her face. Her eyes were wide and her jaw was dropped.

"Have you been to the doctors yet? Have you told Calum? Are you sure these are posititive? Are you keeping the baby?" she asked quickly. Luckily I still understood what she said.

"No. No. Yes I'm pretty sure a plus sign means positive. And I'm keeping the baby." I said and looked up at Krystal. She started smiling and jumped onto me hugging me tightly and screaming.

"OH MY GOD. HALEY. I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT. HALEY OH MY GOD!" Krystal said jumping up and down happily.

I actually think me and Calum would be amazing parents. I mean yeah we're young, we're 19 almost 20. But we're ready for it. I know we are. I just really hope he's happy about it.

"Krys. I need you to do something for me." I told her finally calming her down.

She nodded.

"I need you to take me to the doctors to make sure everything's ok." I asked slightly worried.

"Of course Haley. Do you want to go now? Before the boys get home?"

I quickly nodded and grabbed Calum's sweatshirt and grabbed my phone and purse before heading out the door to make sure my little baby is ok.

We got into the room at the clinic. We were waiting for the nurse to come and do an ultrasound. I am really nervous.

What if the baby isn't ok? What is there's something wrong with him/her?

Happy thoughts Haley. Happy fucking thoughts.

The nurse came in and put on some cold jelly substance on my stomach.

It took a minute to find the baby but we finally found it.

The baby looks like a blob right now but it's the cutest blob I've ever seen.

The nurse said everything is perfectly fine with the baby so far and I should come visit in two weeks for another ultrasound.

I told her thank you. And Krystal and I left.

"I'm so proud of you Haley. And I love you so much. I am always here for you no matter what." Krystal told me smiling and grabbing me hand and pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much Krystal. I love you so much" I pulled from the hug "Now let's go tell the boys." I said smiling.

I hope they take it well.