Chapter 30

*2 Months Later*

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

It's been two months since I left the hospital. Luke is good, we're good. Haley is four months pregnant and her and Calum found out they were having a girl. Calum couldn't be anymore excited.

Christmas is two weeks away and I have no idea what to get anyone. I obviously am going to get Haley baby clothes but I want to get her something for her. I still have no idea what to get Luke so I think I'm going to ask Calum.

I already got Michael, Ashton, and Calum their gifts. It's just some band merch from Blink-182, Greenday, and Arctic Monkeys.

I've now been working shifts at a restaurant in the mall. My mom hasn't been sending me a lot of money so I need more. Especially for these Christmas gifts.

Thank god we are on break right now. I am so overwhelmed. It's 12pm and I have to be at the restaurant by 1pm so I better start getting ready.

Our "work uniforms" are just wearing all black, which is pretty easy for me since my closet is black and white. I put on some black leggings and one of Luke's black t-shirt's to cover my bum. I put on my black converse and decided to let my hair down today. I curled the ends of my hair loosely and put on mascara, foundation, and concealer.

I wrote Haley a note telling her I'll be back at 7pm and bring her back Subway. I took Haley's car keys and walked to the parking lot. I quickly got into her car and drove to the mall.

I only have an hour left of my shift. So far I've made $245 in tips, which is pretty good for today. I only have one last table to wait on until I have to go to Subway and grab dinner for me and Haley.

"Krystal! You're last table is seated!" Shelby one of the other waitresses told me. Shelby and I have been becoming really good friends and she's a lot of fun to be around.

Shelby is a little bit taller than me. She has natural blonde hair but asked me to comeover last week and help her dye her hair brown. She reminds me a lot of Michael, dying their hair and being outgoing. They've met a few times and really hit it off.

I walked over to the table in my section. "Good evening, my name is Krystal and I'll be serving you-"

"Well hello there bitch." that familiar horrible, scratchy voice said.

"What are you doing here Kat?" I snapped at her.

"What? I can't come to a restaurant with my friend Bryan?" She said with a small smirk.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Luke." she said, her smile growing wider.

"I meant to eat, dumbass." I said the last part quietly while rolling my eyes.

"Oh well we'll have two orders of grilled cheese and babe what do you want to drink?" she asked the guy on the other side of the table with an evil look on her face.

"Uhh I'll have a beer." he said. Bryan was a little intimidating and scary to be honest.

"And I'll have a coke. Thanks whore." she said while winking at me.

I walked away and gave the order to the cook before walking over to Shelby near the bar area.

"Ugh I hate the people at my last table." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"What happened?" she asked a bit confused.

I told her what Kat did and about me and Luke. She kept gushing at every cute thing Luke did for me. And I started blushing. But once I told her everything about Kat she was about to kill her. Damn, if only looks could kill.

I grabbed Kat and Bryan's food and quickly walked to their table dropping the food onto their table, literally dropping.

"Ugh you got coke on my shirt." she squealed.

"Oops?" I said more like a question. I mentally laughed.

"Here's your tip." Bryan whispered in my ear as I leaned down to grab the cup of coke that fell on the floor. I felt shivers go up and down my back. I was literally scared. He passed me the $100 bill and winked at me. Ew.

I stood up fast and ran to my cubby and grabbed my purse and tip jar, kissed Shelby on the cheek goodbye and ran to the Subway. I checked my phone's clock "19:15" (7:15pm for you people who don't use the 24 hour clock).

I got our sandwhiches, chips, and two sweet teas. I threw everything in the back of the car and drove back to the dorms. Haley was laying on the bed scrolling thru her phone while the t.v. was playing the "Mean Girls" movie.

I knocked on the door to get her attention. She looked up from her phone and when she saw the food she immediately ran over to me and grabbed the food from my hands and we sat and ate our sandwhiches while watching "Mean Girls" from the beginning.

I told her about my day and about Kat and Bryan and she almost dropped her sandwhich. Her eyes got wide and her face got pale. Now I was worried.

"Haley. Are you ok?" I asked with a very worried expression.

"B-Bryan. You need to stay away from him." she said with a stutter and her face still worried.

"Why babe?" I asked nervous for the answer.

"H-He was my ex. And he a-abused me and almost raped m-me." she said again with tears streaming down her face.

I hugged her tightly and she sobbed into my shoulder. I can't believe sweet Haley went thru this. She told me everything about him. Now I really hope I don't see him again.