Chapter 8

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

During English today Luke wrote in my notebook 'Hey Krystal, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?' and all I could do was nod my head and blush.

I had no idea how to get ready for this date so I asked Haley for help, which lead to going downtown and shopping and I ended up with ten different outfits piling up on my arms.

After trying on a couple different outfits I finally found one that both me and Haley loved. It was a white lace crop top paired with a floral skater skirt and I wore my all black converse. Once we paid and got back into Haley's car we drove quickly back to the dorms so that I could change into my new outfit and fix my hair and makeup

At exactly 6 o'clock I heard a knock on the door & Luke was at the door with a smile plastered on his face. He was wearing black ripped skinny jeans and a white v neck, while chewing on his bottom lip.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

When I saw Krystal open the door she looked perfect. Her hair in a side braid and not too much makeup caked onto her face and her outfit made her big brown eyes pop. All I could say was "You look perfect" I mumbled and a smile rose on her face and her cheeks turned pink from blushing while she chewed on her bottom lip, which I am guess is a bad habit because her lip looks like its a little swollen but I didn't care because she looked amazing.

I took her to the diner my mom owned so she could meet my mom since all I've been doing is talking about Krystal to my mom and the guys and I think they are getting sick of it.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

When Luke and I got in his car he put his hand on my thigh and I jumped a little but then relaxed and started blushing. As I looked out the window and admired the the town and I could feel Luke's state at me and I kept blushing like crazy.

When the car parked I noticed we were at the diner Haley took me to the first night. We walked inside and I was greeted by a women who looked like the cook and hugged Luke and came over and hugged me and said "You must be Krystal! I've heard so much about you. You look much prettier in person!" she exclaims. All I did was smile and hug her back and slightly blush.

Once our burgers came I chowed it down because I haven't eaten anything all day since I woke up late again so this burger was the best part of my day, well other than this date with Luke. I could feel Luke's eyes on me and laughing at me while I ate my burger messily. And all I could do was blush and chuckle.

After we finished our burgers Luke intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked downtown and talked for awhile. And then all of a sudden I saw a playground and I just smiled and pulled Luke with me to the playground. We sat on the swings and then all of a sudden Luke came over to me and grabbed me by the waist pulling me off the swing and picked me up and spun me around and the whole time I was screaming and laughing.

When Luke put me down our faces were so close and I put my hands around his neck and tugged on his hair and pulled him down to me while he squeezed my thighs to make me jump and i jumped onto his waist and we started in a heated makeout session which felt so right, our mouths fit perfectly with each other and he bit on my lip softly which let out a moan. After what seemed like hours of kissing we stopped and started walking back to his car to head back to the dorms.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

After I dropped Krystal off at her dorm room I drove back to my apartment and walked down the hall to tell Michael about the date.

"Mike I need to tell you something." I say as I walk thru the door. "Yeah Luke what is it?" he said as he walks into the living room of his apartment "Oh my gosh Luke you're blushing , your face is red like a tomato" he shouts when he sees me.

"Mike I really like this girl, after what happened with me and Kat and how she hurt me I feel like I can trust her. She's amazing and gorgeous and funny and her hair is always perfect even if it's up in a bun, she looks perfect all the time" I say while I blush and smile.

"LUKE YOU LIKE HER NO NO YOU LOVE HER LUKE!" Michael exclaimed which made me jump a little. Was he right? Was I falling for her? I mean everything she does makes me smile. The way her eyes light up when she talks about something she loves. When she tosses her head back when she laughs like crazy. Her laugh is just the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I love the way her hair falls into her face and I love the way she smiles and her dimple on her right cheek shows. I love the way she doesn't wear too much makeup but she also looks gorgeous without it. I think I'm falling in love with her. I think I'm falling in love with Krystal Jacobson.