Chapter 10

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

When I woke up my stomach felt twisted and I knew what was going to happen. So ran out of the unfamiliar bedroom and puked into the toilet bowl. After the first couple seconds I heard someone come into the bathroom and pull my hair back and shockingly it was Luke.

Then everything came back to me. The diner, the club, the shots, me calling Luke, Luke taking me to his apartment, me and Luke cuddling in bed.

After what felt like hours of puking Luke handed me some advil and water for my killer headache. And he walked out of the bathroom. When I looked into the bathroom mirror I looked at myself in the mirror

Damn. My face was flushed.

There was zero color on my face.

I had leftover mascara under my eyes making me look like a raccoon and I grabbed a towel and put some water on it and dabbed my eyes to get rid of the black. Hoping it will make me look less like a zombie.

Once I finished up in the bathroom I walked into the kitchen smelling waffles and a look of excitement entered my eyes.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

After I helped Krys in the bathroom I decided to be nice and make her some waffles because she told me she loved them and her mother made them for her every sunday morning.

She finally came out of the bathroom rubbing her temples shuffling into the kitchen. But when she smelled the waffles and saw them sitting on the table her eyes lit up and she ran over to the table sitting in the chair gobbling up the waffles. I say across from her just smiling at her while I ate mine. And I was really excited because later tonight I was going to go thru with my plan that the boys have been helping me with all weekend.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

While I was eating my waffles I could feel Lukes eyes burning at me and I could feel my cheeks blush and get color back into my face.

"So what are you doing today?" I asked him breaking the comfortable silence.

"Uh nothing really. Do you want to hang out later?" Luke asked me, his eyes widening.

"Sure!" I said excitedly "What time?"

"Hmm how bout I pick you up at 7?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah. I'll see you at my dorm room?" I asked

"Yeah. I'll pick you up there. And make sure you wear something nice" He says giving me a wink before heading to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

"Do you need help?" I asked

"No it's fine. You can go get into the shower." He said smiling.

So I did just that. Taking a 10 minute shower and changing back into my outfit from last night. After I got ready Luke was already dress and took my back to my dorm so I could get ready.

It was 5:30 and I decided to shut down my laptop and start getting ready for my date with Luke. It's a little weird though, he seemed kind of nervous asking me about our date tonight but I just let it slip past my mind. The other weird thing was that Luke told me to look nice which meant we were going somewhere fancy I'm guessing.