Chapter 15

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I was not ready to go back to school today. But I have to since I mostly skipped every class last week. I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm on my phone and Luke kept tossing and turning to the sound of it and pushed me out of bed. So that was just the best way to wake up.

When I walked out of his room and into the bathroom I changed into the outfit I brought. It wasn't anything special. Just some distressed bleached jeans and a white crop top. I quickly put some concealer and foundation on to cover up my imperfections and threw on some mascara and eyeliner on my tight line. I decided to just put my hair in a messy bun since I didn't bring my flat iron.

I decided to be the nice girlfriend I am and make Luke and I breakfast before we had to go to class. Well that didn't work out so well so I decided to run over to Starbucks and grab us to iced coffees and coffee cake since I burned the pancakes.

I unlocked the door and walked in and shut the door behind me when Luke came out of his room and ran up and gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I thought you left me" he whispered into my ear.

"Babe i would never leave you" I said to him "I just went to get Starbucks because I burnt the pancakes"

"Oh thank god I'm starving" he exclaimed.

He took the bag of food and his iced coffee and ran over to the table and ate it in what seemed like five seconds and all I could do was laugh.

After I finished my classes I decided to go over to my room and hang out with Haley and have another girls night because I really need to get drunk again.

We texted the guys and girls to meet us at the diner so we could eat before we went to the club. I straightened my hair and wore a loose white dress with a bralette. While Haley wore a baby pink crop top and black high waisted shorts and I curled her hair and put it into a high ponytail.

We got to the diner and Luke sat next to me playing with my hands and drawing symbols on my palm and all I did was blush while the boys made fun of my face turning red every five seconds. We all got our burgers and cokes and ate them quickly before getting into the taxi that was waiting outside for us.

Jess and Michael decided to order us shots with vodka which was definitely going to get us all drunk fast. After the sixth round Luke seemed a little bit tipsy which shocked me because I was fully drunk.

Kat and I went onto the dance floor and a guy came up behind me and grabbed my waist and started grinding on me and I turned around to see it was some guy with hundreds of tattoos and I was so scared that i ran but he kept following me while I was dragging Kat with me.

We ran into a corner and we both had tears running down our cheeks and the man kept coming closer grabbing our arms and all we did was scream.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

Me and Michael were looking for Kat and Krystal. We saw them on the dance floor but then we couldn't see them so we decided to look for them since they were both wasted.

We made the very, very drunk Haley look in the bathroom and she said they weren't in there.

Then all of a sudden we heard two screams and I could definitely make out one of them and it was Krystal's. Why was she screaming? I pulled Michael with me and we followed the trail of screams and saw a big man covered in tattoos dragging Kat and Krystal to the outside of the club.

Michael and I yelled at him telling him to let go but he punched me right in the jaw causing Michael to punch him in the stomach which didn't end well either since he got punched in the stomach.

Krystal was sobbing and Kat was screaming for dear life and then thank god the police showed up arresting the man and the paramedics came over to the girls first to help with their bruises and Krystal's sprained wrist and Kat's black eye.

Once they finished with Michael and I Krystal ran up to me and hugged me and starting sobbing into my chest.

"Why! Why me!" she screamed in between sobs into my shirt

All I could was rub her back to help her calm down and next thing I knew she fell asleep while we were in the taxi going back to my apartment. I put her down in my bed and wiped her makeup off for her and helped her out of her dress and put on sweats and a white shirt. After that she was passed out cuddling into me.