Chapter 26

HALEY'S P.O.V.

I woke up in Calum's room feeling sick. Like really sick. I think I was about to throw up.

No scratch that. I am going to throw up.

I ran down into the bathroom and started throwing up. I heard footsteps come into the bathroom and Calum started rubbing circles on my back and pulling my hair back to keep it out of my face.

This was really weird. I didn't drink at all last night. Maybe it was food poisoning? Maybe it's just the flu?

I have no idea but I feel like crap and I knew this sickness was not going to go away right now. I really need Krystal to come home soon to talk to her about all of this.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Luke and I are leaving to go back to Australia this afternoon. I really can't wait. I miss the boys and Haley. But last night was just horrible. And my wrists can prove that.

*flashback to last night*

"Hey Krys. How's everything going?" Ally asked me as she walked into the apartment coming back from school.

"It's actually really good. I have something really important to tell you!" I said with a big smile on my face.

She sat next to me nodding telling me to continue.

"Well. Luke came here today" I said and saw her smile turn into a blank expression "He came over and he told me everything from the beginning and he explained everything that happened between him and Kat and we're going back to Australia tomorrow." I said with a small smile on my face waiting for Ally to say something.

She just looked at me with wide eyes and a blank expression still glued to her face. What was going on? Shouldn't she be happy for me?

"What the fuck Krystal?!" she exclaimed.

"What?! What did I do now?!" I screamed at her trying to stop the tears from free falling down my face.

"YOU'RE FUCKING GOING BACK TO THAT JERK! YOU TOLD ME ONCE YOU GOT HERE THAT YOU NEVER WANTED TO GO BACK TO AUSTRALIA AND THAT YOU WANTED TO STAY HERE!" she yelled to me getting off the couch with a face full of anger.

Why the hell is she so pissed off?

"FOR FUCK'S SAKE ALLY! I LOVE LUKE SO MUCH. I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS BACK IN AUSTRALIA WHO DIDN'T GET PISSED AT ME BECAUSE I LEFT! HALEY WAS PERFECTLY FINE WITH IT!" I screamed at her with tears falling down my face "I CAME HERE FOR HELP AND YOU ARE MAKING ME SO UPSET BECAUSE I'M GOING BACK TO FUCKING AUSTRALIA. YOU WILL SEE ME SOON BUT DON'T BE A BITCH ABOUT THIS!" I yelled at her even more with more and more tears down my face. My throat started to hurt because of all this screaming but I could care less.

"KRYSTAL GET IT THRU YOUR FUCKING HEAD THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS! HOW DO YOU KNOW THOSE PEOPLE ARE EVEN YOUR FRIENDS? IF THEY LET YOU LEAVE SO EASILY!" she screamed back at me causing me to jump a little. I was terrified. I've never seen this side of her before. "YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE ATTENTION WHORE! WHO DOESN'T EAT AND CUTS AND LOOKS FUCKINH DEPRESSED! GET OVER YOURSELF KRYSTAL!"

That's when the front door slammed shut. I saw a very angry Luke standing in the doorway with a box of pizza. He obviously must've heard what Ally said and wasn't very happy with it.

Hell neither am I. My best friend for 8 years just called me an attention whore. and oh my god. That killed. I can't believe she actually said that.

I'm guessing she just heard what she said and she covered her mouth with her hands before apologizing repeatedly.

I ran away from her and ran into the bathroom grabbing my razor and locking the door behind me.

No one could stop me now. I was six cuts thru when I could hear my boyfriend and -I don't even know if she's even my friend- Ally fighting.

I listened thru the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Luke said angrily.

"I'm just looking out for her because she's my best friend!" Ally screamed at him.

"Yeah you're really her best friend. You just called her a bitch and attention whore. You called her depressed. And I know that she is hurting herself and I can't go in there because I know she's not going to open the door until she's done. Do you not understand how mad that makes me?! The person I love is hurting herself because of something her best friend told her!"

He's right. I'm not opening the door until I feel satisfied.

"You know I didn't mean that Luke. She's causing me so much stress and I don't think I can handle her anymore." I could here Ally sigh.

"I'm going to take care of her. I promise Ally. I love her too much to let her go and I need her with me. So let me go get her and we will be gone in the morning." Luke said. I could hear his footsteps coming towards the door.

I unlocked it and told Luke he could come in.

He say next to me and I crawled onto his lap and cried into his shirt.

My best friend hurt me so much. I don't think I am able to lose anymore people.

*flashback over*

HALEY'S P.O.V.

No. No. No. No.

This can't be happening.

This can't be real.