Chapter 33

omggg thank you for 400 reads I can't believe it((: thank you so much I hope you enjoy this chapter!

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

"Baaabeeee" I heard that voice that I've grown to love.

"Go away." I said groaning and putting the pillow over my head so I don't have to listen to Luke's voice.

"But babe it's Christmas!" he groaned shaking me. That's when I shot up and ran down the hallway to the living room. If you didn't already know Iove Christmas more than anything; well not more than Luke but you understand. I an into the living room and found about 16 presents surrounding the tree. 8 for me and 8 for Luke.

'LUCAS HEMMINGS GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW SO I CAN OPEN MY PRESENTS!" I yelled loud enough for all the neighbors to hear.

15 seconds later I saw Luke race down the hall with a huge smile on his face. "What's got you so happy hemmo?" I asked him smiling to myself.

"It's Christmas. Can't I smile?" he asked placing a small box next to the side where my presents are. Very sly Hemmings, very sly, I thought to myself.

Luke and I took turns opening gifts from Mikey, Cal, Ash, Jess, Haley, and I got one from Shelby too. 

From the guys I got a bunch of Arctic Monkeys, Blink-182, Greenday, Mayday Parade, and Panic! At the Disco merch. From Jess and Haley I got makeup, clothes, more band dvds, and some phone and laptop cases. Luke got a lot of band things from the guys and Jess and Haley just got him records and beanies. 

"Do we have anymore from friends and family?" I asked the blonde haired boy putting on a new beanie.

"Yeah, here's four for you and three for me." he said before ripping off the wrapping paper. I wonder why I have one more than Luke? I looked down at the presents and read the name tags

'To: Krystal From: Ally x' was the first one I saw. I smiled and tore the wrapping paper off to reveal a bunch of bracelets and rings. I loved it.

'To: Kryssie From: Rae(:' the second present read. I opened it up and inside were two beanies from Brandy Melville, a maroon skater skirt, and all of One Direction's albums on records, this was by far the best she's ever gotten me.

The third one read 'To: Krystal From: Mom x' It was a small thin box. I opened the lid and gasped a little. Inside was a plane ticket to go back to North Carolina for three weeks at the end of next month. I honestly couldn't wait. Maybe Luke could come with me and meet my mom?

'To: Krystal From: Liz xo' oh my gosh. Liz got me something but I didn't get her anything. I'll get her something when the stores open back up. Inside the box was a baby blue sweater that probably goes down to the top of my thighs and a bracelet with the words 'your story isn't over yet' engraved on the plaque. This was so sweet of her.

Luke was staring at me smiling when he saw me open his mom's gift. "You're mom's the best love." I said still smiling.

"I know" he said smiling still "Now lets open each other's gifts." he saidscoting closer to me.

I nodded and grabbed the big box behind the tree that had Luke's new guitar in it.

He opened his present first and smiled so hard. He then pulled me into a super tight hug telling me that "I'm the best" and "It's what he's wanted forever" and a lot more that made my cheeks turn red from blushing. It was my turn now. Luke handed me a box that was a little bit heavy. I smiled a small smile and took the lid off the box revealing a pair of all black converse, a maroon beanie, and some rubber bracelets with band names on them. I turned to hug Luke but he was holding out a small box, small enough for a ring to fit in it. 

"Open it and then I'll explain." he said with a small smile. 

I just nodded unsure of what to expect. I opened the small black box and inside was a silver band with the initials 'L.H.' engraved on the top of it with a heart next to it.  moved my head up to face Luke and he started to speak.

"This ring is just a promise ring, a promise to always tell each other everything and to always be with each other thru all the rough and fun times together, and also to promise each other to love each other forever, because I love you so much Krystal." he said holding up his left hand with the same silver band on it with the initials 'K.J.' engraved on it with a heart on the side like mine. 

I could feel the tears swell up and all I was able to do was jump onto Luke's lap and kiss him with so much lust and love. Hoping he understands that I promise him everything he just said. 

I really do love you, Luke Hemmings.