Chapter 28

HALEY'S P.O.V.

"Cal! I need to talk to you!" I shouted from Calum's bedroom.

I'm telling him about our little baby tonight. I'm so scared but still really nervous. I hope he's happy. His decision is a huge part of this.

"Yeah babe. Hold on. Let me get some water!" he shouted from the kitchen.

A few minutes later Calum walked in wearing only a pair of sweatpants and carrying a glass of water.

"What's up hun?" he asked sitting down on the bed next to me.

"There's something I need to tell you" I took a deep breath before continuing "This is a really big deal and I need to make sure that you will be by my side the whole entire time."

"Babe. I'm here for you. I always will be." he smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

Well here goes nothing.

"Calum" I looked down on the floor before the next few words spilled out of my mouth.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Luke decided to go to school today and get our homework and some pizza so we can pull an all nighter tonight. If anything we will get distracted and watch movies and fall asleep.

I heard a knock on the door and thought it was Luke forgetting his keys like always. I opened up the door to see a very upset Ashton. Why is Ashton here? And why is he crying?

"Ashton. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly looking into his red eyes.

"I'm so confused right now. And I got into a fight with my mom and my feelings are all over the place. And I need to talk to you." he said at a fast pace but I still understood him.

I pulled him into the apartment and made him and myself a cup of tea. I took the hot mugs and walked over to Ashton. He looked like a mess. I feel so bad.

"Ash. Are you going to tell me what happened?" I asked

He shook his head and put his head in his hands. I put my arm around his shoulder and handed him the cup of hot tea. He took it and started drinking it.

"Krystal. There's something I need to tell you." he looked up at me a little scared.

"What is it Ash?" I asked a little nervously.

"I broke up with Jess" he said.

ASHTON'S P.O.V.

"I broke up with Jess." I said. I'm so nervous. I have to tell her why. Krystal is one of my best friends. I need to tell her why I broke up with Jess. I need to tell her I did it for her.

Hell. I know she isn't going to date me. Her and Luke are so in love and I don't want to ruin that for them. But I love Krystal so much.

"What? Why?" she asked me with a look of shock spread across her face.

"I-I-I did it for you." I said. Her face turned into a blank expression.

Dammit Ashton. What the hell did you do.

"Ash. I think your just confused right now." she mumbled not looking at me.

"I'm not fucking confused Krystal! I love you I fucking love you!" I shouted.

Before I knew what I was doing I grabbed Krystal's face and kissed her.

She didn't kiss me back obviously. But I heard the door slam.

"What the fuck is going on!" my best friend asked with an angry expression on his face.