Chapter 16

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Tonight was Luke and I's first month anniversary. I was really excited for tonight because tonight was the night that I tell Luke I love him. Because I do. I actually do.

"KRYSTAL!" A familiar voice shouted at me across the campus.

I turned around and saw Haley running up to me dragging Calum behind her. I started to chuckle a little because he looked like he didn't want to be dragged with her at all.

"WHAT!" I screamed when she was half way near me.

"WE HAVE TO GET YOU READY FOR YOUR BIG DATE THAT CAL TOLD ---" Cal covered her mouth and her eyes grew big noticing what just came out of her mouth.

"What?" I asked with a bit of concern.

"What. Oh nothing. It's nothing" she said finally calming down.

"Okay so do we still need to go shopping or are we just going to sit here?" I laughed a little noticing that Cal and Haley were still frozen.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I'll see you later babe." She told Calum before grabbing my wrist and pulling me to her car.

It took about an hour to find the perfect dress and thanks to Haley she made me buy new shoes and of course they had to be heels. If anyone knows me they know that I can barely walk in heels, let alone spend the whole night in them.

Haley dragged me back to the dorm bathroom and threw all my makeup on the counter and turned on her curling wand jumping up and down like a maniac.

"Haley what the fuck is going on?" I asked becoming slightly annoyed with her jumping, it's giving me a migraine and I am about to kill her.

"Oh um uh nothing. It's fine." she said with a smirk on her face.

"Okay but if I die tonight I'm blaming your ass on it" I said sternly while she laughed a little.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

Tonight's the night. I'm telling Krystal I love her. I just hope she loves me back. I can't stand losing her. She's my anchor.

"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" I'm pretty sure it was Ashton's voice screaming at me and I was actually kind of scared because Ashton's a couple years older than me and is like my dad.

"Yes father" I said laughing while he rolled his eyes.

"Everything's confirmed for the surprise. And Haley texted me saying that Krystal's ready and will meet you at your car." He said in a serious tone.

"Ok. How do I look?" I said while I kept looking at the mirror nervously fixing my hair "Is my hair fine? Should I fix it?"

"Bro you look fine. And tonight's going to go great so don't stress about it." Ashton said patting my back.

"Thanks. I better get going, I'll see ya later." I said as I walked out of Ashton's apartment closing the door.

I saw Krystal's light brown hair curled and letting it fall into her face as I could see her leaning on the fountain by the apartment building. She looked amazing. Her big brown eyes were lightly covered in mascara and she wasn't wearing much face makeup knowing that I hate it when she does that. Her dress was gorgeous. It was a baby blue strapless dress that stopped a little bit above her knees. It flattered her body well.