Chapter 29

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I saw an angry Luke standing in the doorway. Shit. Why the fuck did Ashton just do that. Luke didn't move from his spot at the doorway. He just gave Ashton a glare and his eyes seemed to be filled with anger. It scared me if I'm being honest.

When Ashton kissed me I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing. Yes, I pushed him away but not fast enough because Luke obviously saw us kissing. Well Ashton kissing me.

"Get out. Get the hell out!" Luke screamed.

Ashton quickly stood up onto his feet and ran out of the apartment. I just looked down onto my lap playing with my fingers. I was trying to avoid Luke's gaze at the moment. Still a little frightened.

"Krystal. Get out." Luke said hovering over me.

"W-What?" I asked. I felt the tears trying to escape my eyes.

"I said get out!" he said a little bit more harsh.

"Luke! I didn't kiss him! He kissed me and I-" I was cut off from Luke's voice.

"Just get out Krystal! I don't know why I ever let you into my life! I knew this would end badly so just get the hell out of my life!" he said.

"You don't mean that!" I was definitely crying now. "You don't mean any of that. You love me too much!" I shouted again.

"I mean it! You're a fucking whore. And I don't love you so get the fuck out of here Krystal!" He said staring at me. Still filled with anger.

"Screw you Luke! Don't ever talk to me again! We're over!" I screamed before walking out and slamming the door shut.

I fell to my knees and started crying. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I don't understand why he didn't hear me out. He just said he doesn't love me. He called me a whore. I can't believe. My best friend and now ex-boyfriend just told me he doesn't love me. This is killing.

After what felt like hours of sitting outside of Luke's apartment I finally got enough strength to get up and go back to the dorms. Haley said she was staying at Calum's tonight so I would be alone. That's perfectly fine with me.

The blood on my arm was still flowing from my fresh cuts I made just seconds ago. These ones were pretty deep and I could careless.

I kept on cutting until I flinched. I cut too deep. Deeper than the other cuts. Shit.

I start feeling dizzy. I hear someone come to the door.

"Krystal! Krystal!" that familiar Australian accent started to shake me.

I'm so tired and before I could see what happens next I blacked out.

*3 days later*

HALEY'S P.O.V.

Krystal's been in the hospital for about three days now. She hasn't woken up yet. Calum has been with me thru all of this. Luke told me everything that happened. Knowing me I had to get the other side of the story so I called Ashton and he told me the whole story. He also explained it to Luke and now Luke has been blaming himself for everything.

The doctor said she should wake up today. They said she lost a lot of blood and is very weak. I really hope today's the day she wakes up because I miss my best friend and I need her thru this pregnancy.

The guys left a little while ago to go get some breakfast. I haven't left Krystal's bed the bast three days. I've been stressed out and scared.

What if she never wakes up? What if she dies? I can't lose her. She's my other half. My best friend. My sister.

I haven't let go of her hand ever since she got here. I also haven't been sleeping much and Calum keeps worrying because he thinks it's about the baby.

I start drifting off to sleep when I feel something move. My hand squeezes. I look up and see a confused, pale Krystal.

"H-Haley" she chokes out with her eyelids fluttering open.

"Krystal! Oh my god thank the lord you're awake! I've missed you so damn much!" I exclaimed and hugged her tight.

I pulled away. And started telling Krystal what happened. I then told her where the guys are and how Luke is worried sick.

"Can you bring him in here?" she asks quietly.

I nod and hand her a glass of water before I go and find Luke.

LUKE'S P.O.V.

This is all my fault. It's all my damn fault. I should've listened to her. I can't believe I told her I didn't love her. I do I love her so much. And I called her a whore. Nice Luke. You really screwed up the best relationship you've ever had.

After pacing around for what seemed like hours I saw Haley come out of the room with a smile on her face.

"Haley! What happened?!" I asked her once she saw me.

"She's awake. And she wants to see you." she says.

I quickly walk over to the door and slowly enter. Here we go Luke. You have to get this girl back.