Chapter 24

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I decided that I would go to see Krystal today. After what happened I gave her some space for about 12 hours.

I missed her too much. I needed to see her and fix everything with her and explain everything that happened between me and Kat.

I put on my black skinny jeans and Nirvana t-shirt and threw on my black beanie since it was winter and getting colder. Right now we would be cuddling and watching How I Met Your Mother on my tv.

But we weren't. Kat fucked everything up. Krystal cut herself even worse than last time. And she hasn't texted me since, neither has Haley.

I reached her dorm room and knocked on the door hoping I would see her beautiful face and she would hug me and everything would be ok. But that wasn't the case. Instead of my favorite person on Earth I saw Haley open the door. Fantastic.

"For fuck's sake Luke! What are you doing here?" she sounded pissed. Well makes sense.

"I need to talk to Krystal. Please? Where is she?" I said to Haley before breaking down into tears in front of her.

"She's not here." she mumbled. I saw a tear stream down her face.

"What do you mean Haley?" I asked worriedly.

"She left last night. She went back to North Carolina and I don't think she's coming back! I just lost my best friend Luke!" she started sobbing and I pulled her into my chest and hugged her.

Haley is my best friend. We've known each other since Kindergarden. I've been with her thru hell and back and I hate seeing her cry. And knowing that Krystal left kills me because Haley has been having a horrible time and Jess and Kat and Krystal were her only friends ; other than me and the guys.

"Shhh. She'll be back. I promise you" I said as I rubbed her back to calm her down "But I need to see her. I'll get her back here I promise you." I told her. I really hope I can get her back. I love this girl with all my heart and not seeing her kills me.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I've been in back in North Carolina for about a week now. I've talked to Haley about three times now probably. I missed her. I miss her so fucking much.

Rae and Ally are back to normal again. It turns out that Rae's boyfriend was cheating on her with five different people. Asshole.

We've been hanging out a lot. I've been staying at their apartment while I've been here and it's been a lot of fun. We've had our movie nights almost every night and we went out to some clubs.

But the whole time I've been thinking about Luke. Damn I miss that boy so much. I know I shouldn't but he's my everything I love him so much. He makes me so happy.

I've almost cut again. Four times to be exact but Raegan and Ally have found me in the bathroom all those times before anything could happen. I also haven't been eating that much. Just some fruit or a salad or nothing at all.

I feel like shit and I need Luke with me and we need to fix everything but I feel like he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore. He's probably with Kat and they probably are so happy together so why even bother.

It was just me in the apartment today because Rae and Ally had classes all day. It was 11:30a.m. and I haven't eaten anything in 12 hours. Oh well. I'm not really that hungry but I guess I'll eat an apple. So that's what I did.

I heard the doorbell ring thinking that it was probably Ally because she leaves her keys here all the time. I walked over to the door taking another bite of my apple and opening the door.

I looked up and saw who it was. It was Luke. Holy shit it was Luke. Wait it was Luke. The Luke that cheated on me and kissed my best friend. Well ex-best friend now.

He smiled a little at me and then I slammed the door in his face not wanting to talk to him. I slid down the door and pulled my knees into my chest and and put my head into my knees. I started to cry a little before the knocking on the door grew louder.

I knew I should let him explain and talk to him. So I did. I opened the door and saw Luke. His eyes were a little puffy and red. I just wanted to hug him and never let go and kiss him. But I can't. He hurt me. He hurt me so bad.

After what seemed like hours of staring at each other Luke broke the silence.

"Krystal we need to talk." he said with sad and worried eyes.

I let him in, ready for whatever was about to happen.