Chapter 17

LUKE'S P.O.V.

"I love you, Luke" I heard Krystal said as she looked at me with those big puppy dog eyes.

She said it. She actually said it. Oh my god. She loves me. C'mon Luke say it.

"I love you too Krystal" I said with a huge smile on her face which made her smile even more.

"Thank god!" she screamed "I was so worried that you wouldn't feel the same way."

"Babe. I love you so much, you are seriously perfect and I love every single feature about you." I whispered into her as I pulled her into a tight hug.

"I really do love you Luke. More than ever." she whispered back. Giving me butterflies in my stomach.

We went back to my apartment because Krystal agreed to spend the night again since her stuff was still at my place.

I have her my gray sweats and my vans t-shirt fee to wear and threw her a towel so she could get in the shower. I heard the water running so I decided to put on a sweatshirt and boxers and head over to the living room to make popcorn and turn on netflix on the xbox.

She came in a few minutes later and I pulled her onto my lap. We decided to watch 'How I met Your Mother' because it was both of our favorite shows.

After three hours of watching tv Krystal fell asleep in my arms and I checked my phone to check the time '1:45am'. Wow already.

I heard a knock on my door so I put Krystal down carefully on the couch as not to wake her and opened the door. I looked up and saw the last person I every expected to show up at my door with a bag in hand and tears down their face.

SORRY ITS SHORT I NEEDED TO MAKE IT A CLIFFHANGER