Chapter 19

HALEY'S P.O.V.

Krys and I went to the dorm to get some new clothes because Luke got my key before leaving Cal's last night.

We walked in and I changed into Krystal's white torn up skinny jeans and borrowed her sweatshirt while she fixed my hair and makeup making me look like I actually got some sleep even though I got 45 minutes of sleep.

I actually looked descent and hugged Krystal tightly before she drove me to Cal's apartment because I was too shakey too drive.

"I'll be at Luke's putting some more clothes in his drawers. If anything happens come over, good or bad." She said as she pulled me into one more hug.

"Wish me luck." I said pulling out giving her a small smile.

I walked into the apartment to see the place cleaned up and Calum making his 'famous' waffles and I smiled a little walking in the apartment seeing him shirtless which made me smile a little more.

Then I remembered what I was here for and coughed a little causing him to look at me with bloodshot eyes and messy hair.

"Calum we need to talk." I said as I pulled him over onto the couch.

"Babe let me explain everything and you can't walk out after I say this because we need to talk it out." he said shakingly as i nodded my head slowly scared of what was going to happen.

He explained everything to me. The bar to the girl to the kissing to him running out to him getting even more drunk here. I didn't know I was crying until I felt Calum's hands wipe away the tears falling down my face.

"Baby I am so sorry. But please know that I didn't kiss her back at all I pushed her off and ran back here." he said kissing my forehead.

"I understand. I love you so much Cal. You mean the world to me and last night was the worst night of my life. You scared me. If you want to get back together you have to promise me you will watch your drinking. I'm serious this time. Or else I'm out of your life for good." I said in a stern voice.

"I promise I will. Thank you so much babe!" he pulled me into a hug kissing my neck giving me love bites.

"I love you Calum, so so much." I said smiling.

"I love you more than anything Haley." he said i between kisses.

YAY FOR CALEY YAYAYAYAY