Chapter 22

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

We were all in Ashton's car heading out to the club. And by all I mean Kat, Jess, Mike, Luke, Haley, Calum, and I. We were all sitting on people's laps to fit into the car.

Ashton wasn't going to drink so he could take us home.

Once we got there Haley, Kat, and Jess pulled me inside and already got us some shots with tequila and some other drink I didn't know the name of but I do know that it got us all drunk very, very fast.

I was dancing with the girls when the boys came out and started to dance with us but I didn't see Luke with them.

"Hey! Where's Luke?!" I asked Mikey when he went to get more drinks.

"I don't know I saw him with someone but then he was gone." he yelled over the music.

No. He wouldn't cheat on me. Would he? I mean hell I fucking cut and cry and become a bitch at times. Makes sense. But would he really?

LUKE'S P.O.V.

I was trying to find Krystal but once I found her I was being pulled away by another girl. She had bright red hair and she was short. Wait was it Kat?

She turned around to look at me and it was definitely Kat. What the hell was she doing? Kat dragged me over to the area where the bathrooms were and looked at me.

"Luke? Can I ask you something?" She didn't sound drunk nor could you smell it on her breath.

"Uhh sure?" I said nervously.

"Why are you dating that whore, Krystal?" she laughed a little "I'm way better. Plus when we dated we were soo happy."

"You fucking cheated on me five times. And you used me. You never loved me and I'm happy with Krystal. She's the one for me." I snapped at her making her step back a little.

"Really? She's the one? Hmm lets see about that." she said with a smirk on her face.

Next thing I knew her lips were pressed against mine before I pushed her off me.

"L-Luke?" I heard a familiar sweet American accent.

It was Krystal.

"Krystal. She kissed me I swear!" I said but she already started running out the club doors.

KRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

I can't believe I just saw my boyfriend and one of my best friends kissing. Well ex best friend now. That fucking whore. How could she. How could Luke?

I raced out of the club and got into the taxi and it took me back to the dorm. I knew I probably shouldn't do this but I had too. I could hear the voices in my head.

'You're worthless. You're ugly. You're an object. No one cares about you.' They kept racing thru my mind and I couldn't help but cry. I tried to block them out but they got stronger and louder.

I ran into my dorm room and grabbed the little box with towels and razors covered with dry blood.

I held the razor in between my fingers just thinking about everything that just happened. It was time I got some relief.

I slid the razor onto my healing scars and tensed up a little but then relaxing. I cut about 7 cuts bleeding on my wrist when the last people I ever wanted to see came running into my dorm room.

The boys and the girls. Including Luke and Kat. Fucking great.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Haley screamed at me with tears streaming down her face.

"ASK LUKE AND YOUR BEST FRIEND KAT!" I shouted back at her.

"Luke fucking Hemmings. What did you do?!" Haley screamed at them both with Calum holding her back from punching them.

"We kissed!" Kat squealed with a small smile on her face.