Hanzo x Male Reader: Master

Part Forty-Two: Hanzo x Male Reader - Master

Rating: EXPLICIT

This is a REQUESTED STORY. (Requested by BlackWolf-4800)

Author's Note: This story is filled to the brim with intimacy and doesn't have much of a storyline, so if this is what you're looking for, then you won't be disappointed. Regarding content, Hanzo and you are at night club celebrating a mutual friend's engagement. Will you be able to keep your hands off of each other or will you have to give in to your desires before the night is through?

________________________________________________________________________________

You shifted uncomfortably on the bar stool, as Hanzo came up behind you, wrapping his strong arms around you, kissing the top of your shoulder.

'How are you holding up?' Hanzo whispered into your ear, stroking your inner thigh seductively.

He smiled, as he heard you moan, squeezing your thigh aggressively, his nails digging into your flesh.

You writhed in pain, as he pulled the back of your hair, aligning your ear with his mouth, hissing into it.

'If you're going to sit here whining, I will make sure you will suffer' he growled before letting go and running his hands over your reddened skin that he had marked.

'Order me a saké' he winked, kissing your neck before walking back to join your friends, who were celebrating their engagement.

You breathed momentarily, trying to calm down, your blood pumping through your body rapidly. You loved how Hanzo made you feel so alive and always kept you on the tips of your toes.

'Bartender' you managed to stammer, coughing to get rid of the shakiness in your voice.

'What will it be, son?' he looked over nonchalantly.

Suddenly, a vibration soared up inside of you, as the device placed deep between your cheeks began pulsating, sending every one of your muscles into spasm territory. You clenched your fists, slamming them down onto the bar, as the bartender shot you an odd look.

'You alright sir?' he asked, noticing your face flush a crimson red, as the device penetrated you.

'I'm fine. I just feel a little nauseous' you managed to spit out after a few moments before looking over in the direction of Hanzo.

He was facing away from you, but you could see the black remote behind his back that he had clearly activated.

'Just a sake please. Excuse me' you said quickly before quickly stumbling over to Hanzo.

'Excuse us' you growled to your friends, pulling at Hanzo's shirt.

'One moment, I'm in the middle of a story' Hanzo smiled innocently, retracting his arm away from your grip.

'Honey, I don't think this can wait' you begged, looking at him pleadingly. Luckily all of your friends were too intoxicated to notice the erection pressing against your pants.

'I'll continue this later friends' Hanzo smiled, taking your hands and leading you through the front door of the night club.

'What is it my love?' Hanzo asked once he had dragged you into a secluded alley, stroking your face as if he were oblivious to your evident discomfort.

'Turn it off' you snarled, attempting to snatch the remote out of his hands.

'Tut, tut, tut' Hanzo said, pulling the remote out of arms reach.