Chapter 22

Don and Meryl really didn't talk much about what happened at his parents' house the rest of the afternoon. Don didn't want to bring his wife down even more than she had been because of his mother; and Meryl didn't want to upset her husband any more than she knew he already was. They both knew the other knew how much they were loved and cherished; and to them that meant everything. After Meryl nursed once they got back to their hotel suite, Don told her that he would bathe the babies and get them ready for the night while she got ready and pumped. He was kind of teasing in the car about her pumping; but was glad when she said she would so she could have a few drinks. While Meryl was preparing for their night out, Don called and made reservations in one of Indianapolis' finest restaurants in a private room; he didn't want to share his wife with the public, not tonight. He had wanted to pull out all the stops anyways, but after everything that happened with his mother, he really wanted to wine and dine and romance his wife.

***
Meryl smiled as she looked in the mirror of the bathroom, pretty happy with her appearance. She was happy that she decided to take a shower while Don was entertaining the babies; as much as she wanted him to join her in the shower she knew the time with the babies did the 3 of them good. While the time she spent in the shower, with the hot water easing her tense muscles, did her good; so it was win-win all around. She was also glad that the make-up she put on helped hide how puffy her eyes were from crying. She put her diamond stud earrings in that Don gave her on their first date night all those many years ago, her wedding rings on her left ring finger, the until the very end bracelet Don gave her for Christmas on her right wrist and the smart watch he also gave her on her left and went out to find her husband. As she walked through the bedroom on her way to find her husband she smiled that the babies were asleep in their bassinets; as she passed by she gave both of them kisses. "Mama loves you both so much; more than there are stars in the sky. Don't you EVER forget that. Now, where is that daddy of yours?" Meryl walked out to the sitting room and saw Don pouring wine with his back to her. She smiled as she took in his look; even from the back he was the most gorgeous man in the world. He stood there in a white dress shirt tucked into his black dress pants with a black belt. A thrill was sent up her spine when she saw he had his shirt sleeves rolled up giving her a view of the forearms she loved to stroke, and she loved it when they held her close. She hoped that he left the top buttons undone so she could play with his silver chest hair throughout the night; but she couldn't take her eyes off his perfect, and round, ass. "I sure do love that ass of yours, Gummer."

"I sure do love..." Don froze when he turned around as he sat the full wine glass he had been pouring for his wife down on the bar. He was speechless; she was absolutely breathtaking. He took in her look from top to bottom: from her subtle makeup and jewelry, to her beautiful hair styled with loose waves pulled up in a loose bun at the nape of her neck with little wisps loose, her killer high heeled black leather boots but it was her dress that caused need to coarse through him. She was wearing a beautiful black wrap tie dress with a v-neckline, tulip hemline just above her killer knees and white contrast piping throughout the dress. She was beautiful. She was perfect. She was his. Don couldn't stop himself. He practically pounced on her as he pushed her up against the wall, his lips hot on hers; grinding himself against her. "I'm so fucking grateful that you are mine."

Meryl was in a haze of sexual desire; thinking about the way Don looked at her and pounced on her when he saw her not only made her feel beautiful and loved; but she also wanted him to devour her. She couldn't help but think that was what he was trying to do as his mouth devoured hers, moving down to her chest. "Don....mmmmmm....reservations?"

"Plenty...time." Don had this overpowering need to make her come, and make her come hard. He knew how upset and stressed he had been since finding out what his mother did and said to his wife; he couldn't imagine how his wife felt. Don placed one more kiss on her kips as his hot and moist breath whispered in her ear. "Just relax, my love."