Chapter 11: Who Are You?

Author POV

Jimin woke up early to prepare breakfast for Jungkook. He know that the marriage was not based on love interest but as long as he is Jungkook husband, he thought why not give my all. Jimin is such a nice boy. After finishing breakfast, he went upstairs to wake Jungkook up. When Jimin went inside, he try to blow in Jungkook ear but Jungkook alarm got off and wake Jungkook up immediately. Jungkook almost hit Jimin because of his sudden movement.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked while rubbing his eyes. Aww... so cute. Jimin thought. "Urmm.. breakfast ready." Jimin told Jungkook while smiling. Jungkook just nodded his head and stand up to take a bath. Jimin then left Jungkook and head downstairs to go to work. Actually, Jimin doesn't want to go to work but he can't asked for a leave since he just started working a week ago. Lazyly, he walked to the office. It's not that Jimin can't afford a cab. He just like to walked. It makes his mind calm by walking and a fresh air.

When he reached to the office, he do his work. He's been starting to do his work better although sometimes he got scolded by Jungkook. He just took it as an advice.

After a few minutes passes, Jungkook arrived in all his glory. Jimin started making coffee for Jungkook and went to his office and told him his schedules for the day. That's how Jimin's work started everyday. Jimin then went out to continue his work as usual.

The phone on Jimin table ring indicated that someone's been calling so Jimin pick it up. "JK Corporation."

"Hello. Can I speak with Jungkook." Its a girl voice.

"May I know who am I speaking with?" Jimin need to know their name because there are some girl who is in the blacklist name. And he need to drew them off or he will get scolded by Jungkook.

"I am Nayeon. Kim Nayeon." She said. Her voice is so angelic. Jimin thought. Jimin remember that name. That name is at the top of the list.

"Mr Jeon is not here for the moment. You may leave a message Miss Kim Nayeon." Jimin decided to decline her request.

"You are lying aren't you. I am trying to reach him for five years and I still can't reach him. Get him to me right now." Her voice suddently rising. It makes Jimin annoyed.

"I am really sorry Miss Kim, but Mr Jeon is not available for now. You can either leave a message or call back later." Jimin told her in a stricter voice since Nayeon isn't listening to him.

"Fine! Tell Jungkook to call me back."
Nayeon finally give up. "Okay." That's the only thing Jimin can say. Who is she? Why is she looking for Jungkook? And it is for five years? It's weird. There must be something between them. Jimin thought to himself but he then shrugged it off since it is not his place to mingle in Jungkook life.

After finishing his job for the morning, Jimin decided to tell Jungkook about the call and Jungkook schedule for the evening. He wear his suit and walked towards Jungkook office. He knock thrice and get inside before he hear any answer since that is how he usually came to Jungkook office.

Jungkook heard a door been open and he can see a shocked Jimin in front of him. Before Jungkook able to say anything, Jimin already get outside. Why am I feeling guilty. It's not like this is my first time been caught offguard. What is happening to me. Jungkook thought to himself. He then asked the girl who is still kissing him on his entire face to get out of his office.

Jimin went back to his desk and try to calm his heart. After what he saw, he felt his heart been slice into pieces and it hurt like hell. Who is that girl. Why does my heart hurt like hell. It's not like I love him. What is happening to me. Jimin thought tell himself. The girl get inside Jungkook office when Jimin went to the bathroom. That's why he didn't know that Jungkook has a visitor at the moment.